No announcement yet.

Defensive Boxing Is Useless In Real Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
    Im sure there are a lot of street fights in Japan.
    Don't be mad cause you got caught flaugin.

Comment

• u gonna take a plane all the way here to LAX and come shank me bro? lol

cause according to you 99% of LA residents carry a razor blade under their tongue

have fun

Comment

• 1) Boxing is a sport. Boxers don't walk around punching or fighting people any more than baseball players walk around cracking people upside the head with baseball bats.

2) Boxing is extremely effective in a street fight. It's actually one of the only fighting styles that holds up in reality, whereas other martial arts are almost useless (aikido, tae kwon doe, etc.) Just look at the evidence. Search youtube for videos of a boxer in a street fight and you'll be hard-pressed to find one showing a boxer getting hurt, let alone beaten by anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
          1) Boxing is a sport. Boxers don't walk around punching or fighting people any more than baseball players walk around cracking people upside the head with baseball bats.

2) Boxing is extremely effective in a street fight. It's actually one of the only fighting styles that holds up in reality, whereas other martial arts are almost useless (aikido, tae kwon doe, etc.) Just look at the evidence. Search youtube for videos of a boxer in a street fight and you'll be hard-pressed to find one showing a boxer getting hurt, let alone beaten by anyone.
          Spot on with this.

Comment

u gonna take a plane all the way here to LAX and come shank me bro? lol

cause according to you 99% of LA residents carry a razor blade under their tongue

have fun

Sure. I'll come out to LA to go find some dude from Idaho claiming to be from LA on the internet.

Cause according to you 99% of LA residents don't have weapons or tools of any sort and only use their hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Cause according to you 99% of LA residents don't have weapons or tools of any sort and only use their hands.
              Yeah because everyone has a hidden toolbox and arsenal of weapons hidden in their belt buckles LOL

Comment

Yeah because everyone has a hidden toolbox and arsenal of weapons hidden in their belt buckles LOL

I suppose your outlook is due to you being from a place that has relatively no violent crimes in your 400 estimated population town.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I suppose your outlook is due to you being from a place that has relatively no violent crimes in your 400 estimated population town.
                  You're from JAPAN and you're talking about violent CRIME lolololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                    Let's be honest, we all watch boxing for the close assimilation of real life combat.

now that MMA is more popular because it is that much closer to real life combat than boxing.

When you have defensive people who shoulder roll and get on their backfoot pedalling......... that **** just will NOT WORK in real life.

First of all, you got clothes on. Unless you're fighting on daytona beach. I got into it last night in Memphis Tennesee(visiting a hospital client). This dude was dipping and diving right off the bat like sweatpea. I throw one punch he dips back and I run up grab his shirt before he can swerve again. Dude looked mind****ed, he got held in place for me to unload a plethora of knuckle sandwiches.

Within 15 seconds, sweatpea wannabe is twitching on the ground cerebral palsy style.

LOL @ defensive boxing on the street. that is all.

thats funny that you say that because i have been in a real life situation were my boxing and defensive moves kept me from getting hit at all

I was in the service me and three of my friends got into it with 7 guys at the club

We were outnumbered and they had beer bottles by the time they broke us up two of my friends had to go to the hospital to get stitches

and my other friend had black eyes and his face was all busted up

as for me i was the only one that never got hit because by that point i had two years of boxing training and all those defensive movements of slipping punches kept me from having a beer bottle smashed on my face

Comment

You're from JAPAN and you're talking about violent CRIME lolololol

Yes. Because Pacquiao isn't from the Phillipines because he lives in Los Angeles.

Or Bernard Hopkins isn't from Philadelphia because he lives in fucking Delaware.

Or Floyd Mayweather Jr isn't from Grand Rapids Michigan because he lives in Las Vegas.

Yeah. Spot on. Sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X