No announcement yet.

Defensive Boxing Is Useless In Real Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
    you would get a 3 piece combo that would send your toupe flying through the hair.

the first punch lays you out. The next 2 is me styling over your unconscious body. Tyson Marvis style.
    I like how this guy is dissing boxing, but is ironically using boxers at the same time to describe his points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
      Your location - Location: Kugayama, Japan

My location - Bell Gardens, CA (Los Angeles county)

Question, why do you bother talking so much non sense about a city that you aren't even from or have visited? Inferiority complex.
      He's baiting the **** out of you. I'm surprised you haven't caught on. He knows you're from LA. LOL!

Comment

expert on the city of Los Angeles

He has studied many films portraying los angeles gang life such as Boyz N the Hood, Gangland, Blood in Blood out and many many more!

For all of your gang research please contact F L I C K E R.

Comment

expert on the city of Los Angeles

He has studied many films portraying los angeles gang life such as Boyz N the Hood, Gangland, Blood in Blood out and many many more!

For all of your gang research please contact F L I C K E R.

Yes cause an account made this month, this year. Suddenly appears with an la avatar, and location of LA. To talk about how hard LA is and that they don't fight with weapons.

And please do come to me with gang research. As I know more about gangs than this hick from montana flaugin like he is from LA.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

And please do come to me with gang research. As I know more about gangs than this hick from montana flaugin like he is from LA.
            Congratulations, I actually don't find it surprising at all that a boy from Japan does research on gangs in LA.

Hopefully you can find something better to do with your time.

Protip: never said LA was hard, in fact you're the one saying that everyone from here carries guns and knives when it's obviously NOT true at all

Hope this helps.

Comment

• truuth be told---floyd would more than hold his own in a street fight, whom you are preferring to i bet-lol

he'd knocked so many people out with pure ease---including mma fighters--his hands are fast as ****, he has power and he's very athletic to say the least---he'd **** you up ts i bet-lol--

Comment

Congratulations, I actually don't find it surprising at all that a boy from Japan does research on gangs in LA.

Hopefully you can find something better to do with your time.

Protip: never said LA was hard, in fact you're the one saying that everyone from here carries guns and knives when it's obviously NOT true at all

Hope this helps.

Your trying to make LA to be some tough guy place where everyone has the sense of honor to square up and throw hands. Who's really trying to make it sound hard? Don't lose yourself now.

Comment

• Where did I say that?

I said that over here if we get into a fight, expect it to be a scrap, rather than wrestling. It's just how it is. You're the one babbling on about guns and knives as if this was the 90s lol. How about you worry more about your homeland of Japan, rather then where I live

Comment

Where did I say that?

I said that over here if we get into a fight, expect it to be a scrap, rather than wrestling. It's just how it is. You're the one babbling on about guns and knives as if this was the 90s lol. How about you worry more about your homeland of Japan, rather then where I live
                    Don't get lost. Go review your shit. You act like street fights never have weapons involved. I said worse case scenario, your getting shot. Otherwise people have **** on them all the time. Hell, the weapon can be a ****ing bottle of beer. A shard of glass.

Don't talk about street fights unless you know some real shit. You should go take a nap and retry tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Don't talk about street fights unless you know some real shit. You should go take a nap and retry tomorrow.
                      Im sure there are a lot of street fights in Japan.

Comment

Working...
                      X