No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto: Man or Mouse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopVillain
    kneegel is a *****.Plain and simple. He wants to be a professional boxer but does not want to get hurt or care about the fans? Why doesn't he stick to amateur boxing where he can fight with pads on? Anyone backing him up,especially you puto ricans obviously have that quitter mentality,no wonder the majority of you are lazy,jobless drug addicts and on welfare,you gave up on life,you took a knee.
    Who the hell are you? The census office?

I know a lot of mexicans and I'm a fan of mexcan boxing. An idiot like yourself brings all the negativity to other mexican boxers.

You are not a fan but an full grown idiot. All you are is another idiot with an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
      Hey genius... did you not read your little brother's post about ricans being "lazy?"

Stop crying and learn about who you are. I got links for you. NOTHING is made up son. FACT. over 50% of every Mexican household in the USA is receiving HELP from the taxpayers in this country. FACT.
      So your combat ignorance with ignorance? They aren't facts but your racist beliefs. Let it go already, your act is old and tired.

Comment

Hey genius... did you not read your little brother's post about ricans being "lazy?"

Stop crying and learn about who you are. I got links for you. NOTHING is made up son. FACT. over 50% of every Mexican household in the USA is receiving HELP from the taxpayers in this country. FACT.
        Holy shyt, you're like over 40, and you act like a 15yr old. Lulz, this place gets to you doesn't? You look much older now. Sucks for you, buddy.

Btw, I'm a taxpayer helping those people you say.... including Ricans. I have no problem whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          So your combat ignorance with ignorance? They aren't facts but your racist beliefs. Let it go already, your act is old and tired.
          ? So you condone stupid sht as long as it is said by a fellow Indian??

Stop crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
            Holy shyt, you're like over 40, and you act like a 15yr old. Lulz, this place gets to you doesn't? You look much older now. Sucks for you, buddy.

Btw, I'm a taxpayer helping those people you say.... including Ricans. I have no problem whatsoever.
            Holy sht, you are over 12 and you say little girl sht like "lulz?"

And son.. I am 43 yrs old...with a man's face... not a boys.. my girl is 28. I still pull women all day. It's not about age son... either you have a face or you don't. Keep lying to yourself that being 16 is the ticket.

Comment

Exactly people make fun of Cotto for taking a knee.

But im willing to bet money those same people would have already been curled up in a ball fetal position 8 rounds prior to such punishment.

Comment

Cotto doesn't have the fighter's spirit, he's not a warrior, that's all I can say about him. I pay to watch Cotto the fighter go out and perform, not Cotto the family man. Good for him, shi.t I'd do the same thing, but I watch him go fight not be Mr. Family Guy.

My 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  Exactly people make fun of Cotto for taking a knee.

But im willing to bet money those same people would have already been curled up in a ball fetal position 8 rounds prior to such punishment.
                  And they conveniently forget the PLASTER. Trying to pretend that Tony Margarito is Roberto Duran...

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Cotto doesn't have the fighter's spirit, he's not a warrior, that's all I can say about him. I pay to watch Cotto the fighter go out and perform, not Cotto the family man. Good for him, shi.t I'd do the same thing, but I watch him go fight not be Mr. Family Guy.

My 2 cents.
                    Where the hell do you get that from?.. Any fighter.. ANY FIGHTER.. that steps in the ring and fights someone for the entertainment of others is considered a warrior to me... Cotto. Warrior..Margarito. Warrior.. Pacquiao. Warrior.. FMJ. warrior.. Yes even Paullie Mallinaggi is a damn warrior.. Please don't sound stupid by saying that a professional boxer isn't a warrior.. He does more in a day than you probably do in a month bro..l respect the sport... If you don't like his style then don't like him.. But for you tovsay he isn't a warrior and doesn't have a fighter's spirit is just stupid..l

Comment

Holy sht, you are over 12 and you say little girl sht like "lulz?"

And son.. I am 43 yrs old...with a man's face... not a boys.. my girl is 28. I still pull women all day. It's not about age son... either you have a face or you don't. Keep lying to yourself that being 16 is the ticket.
                      You over 40 and acting like this? Seriously man, give it up. Too old to be trolling forums, seriously.

Have some respect for yourself. I bet you are the type that argues with little kids....hahah

Comment

Working...
                      X