No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz Telling it how it is Exposing Pacquiao Video Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
    Cool video , everybody changed their mind Mayweather beats Pacquiao easily .

I have to agree with that video as well Bro , Robert Garcia is telling it how it is as well, I lost interest and thought to myself Mayweather must be smiling , knowing how one dimensional this Pacroid is, Sorry *******s but theres no way Pacroid beats Money May I just dont see it, I even got Money May stopping him early , it doesnt go to the 10th round

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
      Uhhhmmm NO!!!!!!!

Well all these people who sure as hell know way more about boxing than you do see it like this.............................................. .....................................

Sugar Ray Leonard said Marquez won!

Marvin Hagler said Marquez won!

Bernard Hopkins said Marquez won!

Floyd Mayweather said Marquez won!

Oscar De La Hoya said Marquez won

Andre Direll said Marquez won!

Zab Judah said Marquez won!

Steve Cunningham said Marquez won!

Anthony Direll said Marquez won!

Matthew Macklin said Marquez won!

Andre Ward said Marquez won!

Terry Norris said Marquez won!

Andre Berto said Marquez won!

Omar Henry said Marquez won!

Chris Arreola said Marquez won!

Rashad Holloway said Marquez won!

Fernando Vargas said Marquez won!

Juan Diaz said Marquez won!

Amir Khan said Marquez won!

Anthony Mundine said Marquez won!

Erik Morales said Marquez won!

Jean Pascal said Marquez won!

Marco Antonio Barrera said Marquez won!

Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. said Marquez won!

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. said Marquez won!

Jorge Linares said Marquez won!

Peter Manfredo said Marquez won!

Michael Marley said Marquez won!

Darren Barker said Marquez won!

Marcos Maidana said Marquez won!

Raul Martinez said Marquez won!

J'Leon Love said Marquez won!

Lou DiBella said Marquez won!

Josesito Lopez said Marquez won!

Nazeem Richardson said Marquez won!

Sergio Martinez said Marquez won!

The people have spoken, the boxing fans have spoken, boxers, trainers, boxing writers, promoters, EVERYONE has spoken and they say that Marquez won the fight!

Now let me show you of the list of people who thought Pac won...........

*******s say Pacquiao won!

Bob Arum said Pacquiao won!

And Harold Lederman!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!

Thats the popular score. I am sure i'll have Marquez as the winner if i score it straight up.

again

scoring rounds have criteria that each judge have and emotion and expectations are not part of it.

Its a close fight the Pacquiao won according to the official judges. Bo robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
        Thats the popular score. I am sure i'll have Marquez as the winner if i score it straight up.

again

scoring rounds have criteria that each judge have and emotion and expectations are not part of it.

Its a close fight the Pacquiao won according to the official judges. Bo robbery.

How in the hell after all of that I posted to you about people who are by far more knowledgeable in the sport because, well.........THEY FIGHT, instead of post on BoxingScene and yet for you to STILL be in denial is beyond me!!!!!

Ok how about this......................YOU ARE RIGHT AND ALL THOSE PRO BOXERS AND BOXING TRAINERS AND BOXING WRITERS AND ALL OF THE BOXING FANS WHO BOOED THE DECISION AND ALL OF THE BOXING FANS ALL OVER THE NET WHO ARE SAYING THAT MARQUEZ WON, WE ARE ALL WRONG AND YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!!

Just some food for thought!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
          How in the hell after all of that I posted to you about people who are by far more knowledgeable in the sport because, well.........THEY FIGHT, instead of post on BoxingScene and yet for you to STILL be in denial is beyond me!!!!!

Ok how about this......................YOU ARE RIGHT AND ALL THOSE PRO BOXERS AND BOXING TRAINERS AND BOXING WRITERS AND ALL OF THE BOXING FANS WHO BOOED THE DECISION AND ALL OF THE BOXING FANS ALL OVER THE NET WHO ARE SAYING THAT MARQUEZ WON, WE ARE ALL WRONG AND YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!!

Just some food for thought!!!!!

Great post Sir, You keep Owning these *******s but it seems like these *******s never seem to learn and accept the fact their Demigod got Owned and make look like an Ordinary One Dimensional Fighter ( How we have all known all along)

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
            Stop Lying to yourself *******, This aint no fairy tale or anything like that, Wake up , its this simple, he got outboxed and lost .He had a bad Night? How because Marquez didn't stand there like an Idiot and tried to go toe to toe with no defense or too scared to engage how we have seen with other boxers and actually adapted to the fight? with Ring IQ. Making Adjustments and actually thinking and using lateral movement to his left outboxing Pacroid each time , he threw Pacroid off each time,and not fall for his his One Dimension Style.......
            I thought Manny was the greatest Boxer ever ? As you can see *******s it's not about Power all this time , its about adjusting when it comes to a fight and actually thinking throughout the fight .

Rep power 11? Gee I dont even know how you get those Points to be honest , Do these *******s give you all that Green K? Lol
            Please....I don't get into ******* vs ***** thing. I am a boxing fan first who appreciates both boxers. And even Marquez.

Search my postings if you will...so I don't deserved to be called a *******, mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
              Please....I don't get into ******* vs ***** thing. I am a boxing fan first who appreciates both boxers. And even Marquez.

Search my postings if you will...so I don't deserved to be called a *******, mind you.

If your such a True Boxing Fan you wouldn't say such Bull**** Like Manny won the fight., It shouldnt matter to you if I called you a ******* because you sure seem like your being one, Ive seen your posts its always sayin something defending your Demigod, if your such a boxing fan you would tell it like it is and keep it real.

Comment

"l like your dress" hahahahahahaha

***in pervert....

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
                  If your such a True Boxing Fan you wouldn't say such Bull**** Like Manny won the fight., It shouldnt matter to you if I called you a ******* because you sure seem like your being one, Ive seen your posts its always sayin something defending your Demigod, if your such a boxing fan you would tell it like it is and keep it real.
                  post it. Did you see my review of Marquez and Pacquiao? Are you sure it's me?

Btw, the fight is controversial meant that there's camps on both sides - that also meant it isn't decisive and unclear. I don't think it is right that Pacquiao won by UNANIMOUS DECISION, but a SPLIT DECISION.

If they would count "style points", Marquez definitely beat up Pacquiao. But I think that Pacquiao still won, by a point....very, very close.

Was I surprised? Yes, who wouldn't be...Marquez had my respects BEFORE and AFTER the fight and proved that his technical prowess is superior to Pacquiao.

BUt I think that their styles are made for each other. Marquez's achilles thorn is Pacquiao and vice versa. Both are warriors in the ring but I think that you are putting too much into this ******* v ***** thing because I have never called anyone names here nor would I ever call anyone by those names.

These further digresses this MB site, me thinks.

I've been watching boxing since the mid 70s likewise and not a newbie in the sport.

Comment

Ronnie pwnd pacquiao and *******s big time...he a ***** too now.

Comment

[QUOTE=fabie;11441529]
                      I've been watching boxing since the mid 70s likewise and not a newbie in the sport.[/QUO

:

Comment

Working...
                      X