No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz Telling it how it is Exposing Pacquiao Video Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
    what did he say? plus the margarito training camp was their "worst" training camp, wasn't it, where pacquiao took like 2 days off and didn't train with as much intensity? still whooped ass. the mosley and marquez camps were supposed to be his best since cotto....didn't appear so.

you know who I think they need, Michael Moorer...he helped assist Freddie for the Oscar and Hatton fight, not sure if he was around for Diaz or prior. They should bring him back to help Freddie out, so he can catch certain things that Freddie doesn't see when he's doing the mitts, and add in any other helpful advice. I only mention it b/c the duo seemed to work well and then the guy was let go, I don't know why though.
    He reiterated most of what he said about the Margarito camp during his interview on TFC or GMA this week. I was watching it at my folks' place, and he went on and on about how Manny drives to Manila every weekend to continue his Congress work and that his entourage of 50 people do nothing but party and drink alcohol.

But I'm sure Manny did train his ass off for the Mosley and Marquez fights. The way they fought just didn't favor his style unlike Margarito.

I agree that Moorer was a great addition, although I think he was only there for the Hatton fight. He was fired because he supposedly kicked out a few of Manny's politician friends from a room, but I think the ultimate reasoning behind it is that he's not a people person.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
      SDBoxingFan is still Butthurt lmfao nobody gives a **** a** what that dude has to say.
      I think youre confusing him with yourself!

Nobody gives a **** what YOU have to say because it obvious you are a *******! Dont you know *******s are the bottom of the barrel in boxing?

Cmon man, get your mind right! Dont you have another thread to pollute with your other ALT ACCOUNTS????

Comment

there's no debate outside the US(and even in the US, it's a pretty one-sided debate)......everyone knows Marquez won...

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
          ronnie nathanielsz is a ******;

he says pac lost the fight because he had cramps and was off balance

nowhere do i see the judges being told to score a fight based on that

if pac did have cramps, then he won in spite of that, which makes his win even better.

i had pac winning 116-112.
          Yeah, but youre a ****ing moron so no one cares what you think. You're a ******* remember??

Youre an ALT ACCOUNT TOO!!!

We are on to you, you little scumbag!

Comment

I find it hilarious that when they have a good performance (meaning they have an opponent who walks to Pac instead of boxing his ears off) they never say anything about " oh we had blisters, oh we had cramps, oh we overtrained, oh we had to give blood ", but as soon as they have a bad performance or they get beaten in a fight you start to hear all of the excuses just come pouring out!

Ronnie Nathanielz coming out and saying this is the nail in the coffin to these *******s and their bull**** pathetic arguments.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Damn! This must hurt!!

Comment

*******s: Ronnie Nathanielsz is a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                He reiterated most of what he said about the Margarito camp during his interview on TFC or GMA this week. I was watching it at my folks' place, and he went on and on about how Manny drives to Manila every weekend to continue his Congress work and that his entourage of 50 people do nothing but party and drink alcohol.

But I'm sure Manny did train his ass off for the Mosley and Marquez fights. The way they fought just didn't favor his style unlike Margarito.

I agree that Moorer was a great addition, although I think he was only there for the Hatton fight. He was fired because he supposedly kicked out a few of Manny's politician friends from a room, but I think the ultimate reasoning behind it is that he's not a people person.
                oh i'm aware of the stylistic differences, and I believe he trained hard for both those fights, just pointing out what happened.

Comment

big portion of the boxing world is driven by madness lol

at least 9 ROUNDS could have gone either way.

Manny Pacquiao 116 Juan Manuel Marquez 112

OPEN YOUR EYES AND REWATCH THE FIGHT

It will make you feel better.

There are many possible scores for this fight from a wide Pac win to a wide JMM win.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
                    Yeah, but youre a ****ing moron so no one cares what you think. You're a ******* remember??

Youre an ALT ACCOUNT TOO!!!

We are on to you, you little scumbag!

I have the same score as him. Open your eyes and score the rounds objectively.

You might still end up with a wide JMM victory but almost all rounds can be given the other way. Accept that fact and you'll feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      there's no debate outside the US(and even in the US, it's a pretty one-sided debate)......everyone knows Marquez won...
                      Its very easy to defend how Pacquiao won

The video is there for you to validate. Take off your emotions and open your mind and eyes and score the fight round by round and mark a variable round ( almost all of it )

Its better to accept reality that live through your own perception and emotion.

Comment

Working...
                      X