No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joan Guzman Shocks Everyone, Weighs in at 139-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joan Guzman Shocks Everyone, Weighs in at 139-Pounds

Joan Guzman, whose has "lost" fights on the scales but never in the pro boxing ring, has just sent a weighty message to the entire junior welterweight division.

[Click Here To Read More]

i hope nobody buys into this "new" guzman thing,we'll just see another joel casamayor in there,just holding,running,plain boring

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
      i hope nobody buys into this "new" guzman thing,we'll just see another joel casamayor in there,just holding,running,plain boring
      Your a hater,joel is 40 and shot and smokes marijuana and thats no comparison to how guzman is now.we will see tomorrow what hes got

Comment

FYI, guys.... On a Saturday night, the talent at the Jaragua is off the chain!

Comment

he needs to get team pac to claim that the "new and improved" guzman is going to dominate the division....

hell, they made everyone believe that the "new and improved" pac would destroy marquez

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
            Your a hater,joel is 40 and shot and smokes marijuana and thats no comparison to how guzman is now.we will see tomorrow what hes got
            ugh just because i said i how felt about guzman you get all bent out of shape,seriously dude it's just a sport,it's just a boxer nobody really cares about

Comment

Who is this opponent that is so good that he would make Guzman run and hold like someone here said???? It has always been mental with Guzman. This is the guy that dominated Soto like he was an average clubfighter. When Guzman is on, he is great. Lets see how he looks first.

Comment

ugh just because i said i how felt about guzman you get all bent out of shape,seriously dude it's just a sport,it's just a boxer nobody really cares about
                Ppl will soon jump on the bandwagon,we already know how posters on here are.i simply know more about this boxer then most ppl do

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  FYI, guys.... On a Saturday night, the talent at the Jaragua is off the chain!
                  Its tomorrow on ESPN deportes

Comment

Congrats on doing what you are suppose to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X