No announcement yet.

NYSAC rejected margarito a licence according to this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will need a refund. Man, this sucks.

I might as well watch a Broadway show (not really).

Hmmmm.... I might consider watching an NHL show or baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post

You ever hear basketball teams ***** about elevation when they play the Nuggets????
      LOL all the time

its a pretty big talking point when you play the nuggets in 2k12

Comment

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
        ***BREAKING NEWS*** Chris Mannix of SI.com is reporting that the NYSAC has REJECTED Anotonio Margarito a license to fight in NY due to medical reasons. According to Bob Arum, COTTO-MARGARITO will be moved to a venue in either Texas, Denver or Mississippi.

A few minutes ago, BORICUABOXING.com spoke with the NYSAC and they confirm that NO DECISION has been made YET. An official announcement will be made tomorrow.... More to come on this developing story!

I'm not sure what SI.com is, but I certainly hope its not a reliable source.

Great going Arum.
        si=sports illustrated=legit= bob arum you dun goof!!!

i feel bad for anyone that bought tickets for this....

i remember people saying, "no way bob arum would have the fight without taking care of this".... well guess what, he did and messed up bad...

the fact arum can say , "its ok i got 5 other arenas on we can move it to".. shows how careless he is and very simply does not give a fuk about fans that have already paid money to get to msg...

the media is already ripping arum for this... top rank, prepare your angus

Comment

Working...
        X