No announcement yet.

Marquez and Tv Azteca fight review now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WombBat View Post
    yup big difference between a boxing fan, and a manny pacquiao fan.
    it took you long to get the point my friend.

Comment

I really hope someone uploads this to youtube and subtitles it. It would be priceless to see Marquez go "Here I am running from Pac's power!" and "Here I get punched in the face, it really hurt!" and "Here I miss wildly because his footwork and head movement are amazing!"

The truth is that Marquez was so hurt in the fight that he had to go backstage immediatly and lay down and check if his balls were still there cuz Pac made him his b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by QS2 View Post
        i doubt that the *******s are butthurt, their guy got the "WIN".

manny's fans not gonna say like "NO we don't support manny and the decision!" what kind of fans would do that?
        And because of the " " that you put in around the word WIN is why they are butthurt. Because EVERYONE is saying that Marquez won this fight and that Pac lost and it bothers them deeply.

Have you not seen them lately being quiet and almost embarrassed to come and post as rabidly as they normally do???? Usually they are like this army of infinite stupidity just roaming all over these forums talking about Pac can whoop Robinson, Leonard, Duran, Chavez, Whitaker, Hearns, Hagler, and almost everybody else.

But now these filthy little morons have been reduced to damage control and false pride in a "win" they know damn well in their hearts is a loss!!!! They have been reduced to cramps, foot stepping, over training, blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!

The honest ones are at least admiting it and staying quiet like real honest men do but there are these other little disgusting, vile, creatures roaming around here desperately trying to sway public opinion with ALT ACCOUNTS THAT THEY JUST CREATED by just rambling on pure nonsense and just bull**** after bull**** because it actually really really hurts them that the person they thought was just completely invincible and that they looked at like some GOD got repeatedly punched in his mouth and got his ass whooped in the fight and they just cant fathom that! They dont know how to even begin taking it in. They really lived vicariously through Pac and now that Pac lost they just do what comes natural to them............DENIAL!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a Pacquiao fan, **** I am a Pacquiao fan. I love watching him fight but there is something really really wrong when you are a *******. That means that you love this boxer more than the actual sport and you dont know **** about the sport, its history, its other great fighters, and that you would rather sit there and cheer-lead like some b!tch for one fighter instead of learning about the sport. When you love one fighter so much that it makes you unable to be an honest man and admit that he lost a fight then there is something really wrong with you and you are no longer taken seriously by anybody who is actually an objective boxing fan.........which happen to be the real boxing fans!!!!!!

To all the other Pacquiao fans who are honest and have admitted that he lost, my respects to you because you are at the very least an honest man and I applaud you for your objectivity, but to the *******s, **** you.......you are ruining the sport.

Ill be expecting **** loads of red k from these pathetic ****s!

Comment

Originally posted by FloydPacquiaoJr View Post

Just one question............Did you make your ALT account after the whooping Pac got on saturday?????????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

FAKE ASS BOXING FAN!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            I really hope someone uploads this to youtube and subtitles it. It would be priceless to see Marquez go "Here I am running from Pac's power!" and "Here I get punched in the face, it really hurt!" and "Here I miss wildly because his footwork and head movement are amazing!"

The truth is that Marquez was so hurt in the fight that he had to go backstage immediatly and lay down and check if his balls were still there cuz Pac made him his b*tch
            Guys like this guy is EXACTLY who Im talking about!

I mean this guy really does not care that NO ONE, NO ONE takes him seriously and that EVERYONE THINKS HE IS AN IDIOT, but yet he just keep talking like a ****ing moron and somehow miraculously he stays in green because his fellow *******s with gazillion points and rep keep him green but this guy is one of the most idiotic imbeciles on this site and he really has no shame whatsoever, none at all!

You would need a heavy duty crow bar to pry this guy apart from Pac's testicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post

I mean this guy really does not care that NO ONE, NO ONE takes him seriously and that EVERYONE THINKS HE IS AN IDIOT, but yet he just keep talking like a ****ing moron and somehow miraculously he stays in green because his fellow *******s with gazillion points and rep keep him green but this guy is one of the most idiotic imbeciles on this site and he really has no shame whatsoever, none at all!

You would need a heavy duty crow bar to pry this guy apart from Pac's testicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              First of all, Never even ****ing heard of you pal and second,

Name one thing in the posted that you quoted that was false and I'll leave and never come back. Oh wait, you can't!

OWNEEEDDDDDD

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post

Great Post Agree this Guy I think hes actually Mentally ******ed

Comment

First of all, Never even ****ing heard of you pal and second,

Name one thing in the posted that you quoted that was false and I'll leave and never come back. Oh wait, you can't!

OWNEEEDDDDDD
                  OH GOD!

Please just shut up! Dont you care, not even a little bit? I mean come the **** on man, EVERYBODY thinks youre a ****ing idiot! Do you not know that?

WTF is wrong with you? Is this what you want to waste your life doing? Being a ****ing idiot on a boxing site? If you at least contributed to this site and were a respectable poster with actual substance in your posts or just at the very least a real boxing fan who was objective then I could see why you come on here, but you are nothing like that.

Youre a ****ing idiot with nothing of value to say. Just shut up already! Youre not even a funny troll, you make knowledgeable filipino boxing fans look bad because people assume that they are all like you when they are not.

All you have done is hurt Pacquiao and his real boxing fans with your stupidity!

Comment

Marquez made Pacquiao look bad but he did not beat up or dominated Pacquaio. The fight was close and the judges favored the aggressor.
                    Both fighters took damages, look at their faces.

Comment

Uploaded. Just for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X