No announcement yet.

Marquez and Tv Azteca fight review now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
    Lol at Bernstain telling Marquez I have no Doubt Que ERES Chingon, No Doubt your a Badass, Marquez: Yeah Pacquiao is not a good Boxer he does a lot of repetitive movement that doesn't help him at all. I just move to my left and he doesnt have any true boxing skills, he seemed confused, and he would just restart all over again , Pacquiao might be fast but if you use intelligence and Counterpunching he seems ordinary, not this superhero they make him to be, Mayweather would easily Outbox Pacquiao,
    Just to remind you, Mayweather needs to fake his vacation and invent a fake OST to beat Pacquiao. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
      lol if they really thinnk they won, i cant wait for them to file that case against the judges only to get an 8-4 scorecard for pacquiao mailed to them 3 days later.

as others alrready said, i think its going to be an embarassing ordeal going through that fight in slow motion. hahaha
      Most probably they will only show those Marquez punches to deceive the public.

Comment

lmfao the JMM team and all the Mexicans are butt hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
          just to remind you, mayweather needs to fake his vacation and invent a fake ost to beat pacquiao. True story.
          lmfao true dat!

Comment

Nacho Berenstain is going to take the 3 judges to Court, Some top Grade A Lawyers Came to Nacho after the fight received a call from Spain, and are going to take them to court and revoke their licenses . Marquez said Their a damage to boxing and justice will be served for the sport

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              Most probably they will only show those Marquez punches to deceive the public.
              Thats mostly all there was, lol owned

Comment

Nacho Berenstain is going to take the 3 judges to Court, Some top Grade A Lawyers Came to Nacho after the fight received a call from Spain, and are going to take them to court and revoke their licenses . Marquez said Their a damage to boxing and justice will be served for the sport
                All 3 judges? I had it 115-113 Marquez. It was a close fight but Marquez won. One judge had it a draw and the other had it 115-113 Pacquiao, possibly giving Pacquiao all the close rounds. Trowbridge needs to be investigated though, 116-112 Pacquiao is just mind-boggling.

Comment

good luck , i had pac up 8-4 ; though they may need to investigate the 114-114 judge.

Comment

Yeah Thats what he said , They were specially talking about Moretti as well

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                      he just answered them:

A) cause of pacquiao's headbutts
                      pacquiaos headbutt lol

Comment

Working...
                      X