Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCHAEFER and ELLERBE go at ARUM..... Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Signs of slipping Floyd brought this up before the fight~ and was Manny slipping during the first two JMM fights~

According to many of his fans Manny beat Mosley more impressively (LOL) than Floyd did, so did he look good in that fight or not~
    Truly hilarious, which is why I will never take a bunch of those "fans" serious.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
      I forgot to put that's it's my opinion that he wasn't confident before. Why else would he ask for ost when he's said he's easy work? A lot of the Floyd fanatics said mannys been hand fed shot, overrated bums that suit mannys style or they're not credible opponents, but he's on peds? Well which is it?
      Maybe it's been a bit of both. I mean it is possible that Pacquiao has been using some form of PEDs, no? You can make the argument that Pacquiao has been fed hand-picked opponents brought in at a disadvantage, no? You talk about people being fanatics but you're the one who sounds irrational. You completely dismiss the idea that Pacquiao could be using PEDs.

May announced may 5 before but why? He didn't negotiate the date with team pac, how do you know he didn't arrange it with a different opponent? The USDA wada thing another poster brought up.. That was before they signed to fight Marquez months ago. Just a week or two ago, in interviews, Floyd said for pacquiao to take the test. Been saying it for years but only when pacquiao looks horrible then "testings not an issue". To me, IN MY OPINION, it looks suspect. And I love Floyd as a fighter. And my gf thought Marquez won the fight and although I thought the fight was a draw, I don't think Marquez won clearly but to me he didn't lose either. Pacquiaos lucky he went in being champion otherwise I think he would've lost cause usually they give the champion the benefit of doubt
      Why did Mayweather ask for stricter testing for a potential bout with Pacquiao even though he claims that he's "easy work"? Evidently because he's concerned about the possibility of Pacquiao using some form of PEDs. I don't see how him being concerned about Pacquiao using PEDs contradicts his opinion that he's clearly superior. I just can't get with that "Mayweather should be able to beat him even if he's on PEDs if he's so much better" nonsense. Why did Mayweather reserve the date for May 5th? It seems as if they're first choice is to fight Pacquiao, but obviously if he doesn't make himself available then they'll have to go another route. Mayweather has never said that testing is not an issue, he even reiterated that whoever he fights will have to submit to the stricter testing after the Pacquiao-Marquez fight. It's funny how you only question and scutinize Mayweather.

You're asking all of these questions of Mayweather, but where are your questions for Team Pacquiao?

Comment

I forgot to put that's it's my opinion that he wasn't confident before. Why else would he ask for ost when he's said he's easy work? A lot of the Floyd fanatics said mannys been hand fed shot, overrated bums that suit mannys style or they're not credible opponents, but he's on peds? Well which is it?

May announced may 5 before but why? He didn't negotiate the date with team pac, how do you know he didn't arrange it with a different opponent? The USDA wada thing another poster brought up.. That was before they signed to fight Marquez months ago. Just a week or two ago, in interviews, Floyd said for pacquiao to take the test. Been saying it for years but only when pacquiao looks horrible then "testings not an issue". To me, IN MY OPINION, it looks suspect. And I love Floyd as a fighter. And my gf thought Marquez won the fight and although I thought the fight was a draw, I don't think Marquez won clearly but to me he didn't lose either. Pacquiaos lucky he went in being champion otherwise I think he would've lost cause usually they give the champion the benefit of doubt
        You totally miss the fact that Floyd has never himself failed a regular drug test and passed 2 random drug tests with two other fighters who also passed their random drug tests and made the fight happen with no drama or delays.

All Pacquiao had to do was take the test, prove his innocence, fight, beat Floyd, and make his fans and his countrymen happy. THAT SIMPLE.

Now, what if Manny failed the test?

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          It's so true though. At the start of 2010, you asked the boxing public the following 3 questions.

Who's fighting the better opposition?

Who is more responsible for the super fight not happening?

Who's looking better in the ring?

The answer would be Pac, Floyd, Pac. Floyd had just fought Marquez and Marquez went the distance in a boring fight. Pac had just stopped Cotto in a good fight. And most viewed Floyd as not wanting to fight Pac when he started with the testing.

Fast forward today........

Pac just forced the same Marquez that Floyd wiped the floor with two years ago back up to WW and lost to him.

He's backing away from a Floyd fight when Floyd is actively pursuing the fight.

Floyd just fought a young monster in Ortiz and I guarantee if he doesn't fight Pac next he fights either Khan or Martinez, both totally legit fights. While Pac is about to fight Marquez for a 4th time or fight Bradley.

Floyd, lets be real here, was beating the **** out of Ortiz en route to a knockout if it didn't happen in the 4th anyway.

Everything in terms of the public perception has done a complete 180 in two years, it's crazy.

karceno got em on the run also its been great to listen to http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=UDbGuOd5hv4

Comment

Holy **** this is tiring. Lol. Same tiresome arguments we can all go on and on with. I'm done for today. I need a break.

Comment

To me I just don't get how Floyd and his camp been saying to take the test a few weeks ago, Ellerbe as well, but he didn't say it after saturday, he said something about Floyd koing pacquiao and they can do Marquez later but they didn't negotiate anything new and the USDA/wada thing was still before the Marquez fight but they didn't negotiate with team Pac lately cause he was training for Marquez. So why was he saying to take the test in interviews but now they don't have a prob with it and they're saying nanny needs to man up?

Yea it's an afterthought but if manny really did agree a while ago and if Floyd held the fight up then he's just as guilty as manny is now if manny is holding the fight up. You can't just blame one and not the other and if manny is holding up the fight it is bull**** but in my opinion I really do feel Floyd held up the fight somewhat. But that's why people like us have these debates and thanks for not calling me names like this other poster did, just cause I had an opinion.
              Don't me wrong I felt both sides been on some BS for a while. Why bring up take the tests if it really no longer and issue? I get why you skeptical of that from PBF but like I said before Arum said something similar last year only for it to come out that he was lying about the testing. They both have been guilty of not doing all in their power to get this fight done.

No reason to call you a name this back and forth has been civil and respectful. The way it should be on here all day everyday but we see how that goes. Good rapping man!

Comment

Holy **** this is tiring. Lol. Same tiresome arguments we can all go on and on with. I'm done for today. I need a break.
                Hold on answer the question:

"What if Many failed the test?"

Comment

Weak copout. You type an essay worth of nonsense then get tired after all of it has been refuted.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                      weak copout. You type an essay worth of nonsense then get tired after all of it has been refuted.
                      egg- zaklyyyyy

Comment

Working...
                      X