Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCHAEFER and ELLERBE go at ARUM..... Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see its a Floyd circle jerk here!

It was common knowledge Floyd would DEMAND the fight when signs of Manny slipping came about.

If JMM III, ended by KO. Im sure The Golden Girls would have finalized Morales for Floyd's 1-time a yr fight. Only the dudes whose balls get moist would say otherwise! haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
      Floyd's people took the upper hand, because they realized who's The Real Cash Cow in the business. Pac-Marquez III reportedly did over 1.5 mil PPV's, and that's just an early estimate. It's a real pathetic attempt at dictating the terms for a potential Pacquiao bout. The suckapuncher not only wants it on May 5th in Las Vegas (to give him the obvious home court advantage), they would also like to see Pacquiao make the full training camp in the US. All under unproven assumptions that Pac is using illegal substances. So far Floyd and his people have produced no evidence to confirm it, even worse, they are avoiding court hearings about it.

And btw Ellerbe and Schaefer are jokes anyway. Floyd always said the ONLY reliable source for his future bouts is Al-Haymon and nobody else.
      Homecourt advatange??? Floyd lives in Vegas, but over 80% of major fights in boxing haoppen in Vegas. Plus, didn't Pac get favorable decisions over JMM 3 times in vegas??? Get the f**k outta here with that logic.

The first negotiations, the only confirmed ones that ever happened, Pac straight up walked away from the table and refused the testing, than announced the Clottey fight a day later. Than, even after having Margarito signed to fight in November 2010, as confirmed by Margarito himself, they said they were giving Floyd 24 hours to decide to fight Pac, event hough they had Margarito signed. Now, Arum and Top, as confirmed by the federal judge that mediates negotiations between May and Pac, are pursuing a 4th fight with JMM instead of a Floyd fight, saying "Floyd will still be there a year from now". The truth comes out eventually, always does.

Also, Arum is saying it could do 1.5 million PPV's, no official count is done yet. Also, if it did, congrats to Pac, he out did Floyd one time with a common opponent, while Floyd out did him with common opponents 3 other times, and sold 1.25 million PPV's against Ortiz, a guy who'd never been close to headlining a PPV event. It's still a 50/50 split, and lets wait and see what the final numbers are. Arum said Pac-Mosley did between 1.3-1.4 million, event hough Rafael and other boxing writers said it was more like 1.2-1.25 million. At least the 1.25 million that May-Ortiz did was backed up by boxing writers.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
        I see its a Floyd circle jerk here!

It was common knowledge Floyd would DEMAND the fight when signs of Manny slipping came about.

If JMM III, ended by KO. Im sure The Golden Girls would have finalized Morales for Floyd's 1-time a yr fight. Only the dudes whose balls get moist would say otherwise! haha!
        Actually Floyd made it public a full week before Pac-JMM III that he wnated Pac on May 5 in Vegas, so yeah.....Also, even Rafael, the biggest confirmed Floyd hater of all boxing writers, said Morales-Mayweather was a bulls**t rumor and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
          You said all of that to say what exactly? Could be PBF not be screaming take the test because he is calling Manny bluff to really see if testing is no longer and issue? You say that like Arum didn't say testing isn't a problem last year only for Konz to say on 24/7 that Manny still asked for a cut-off. You can't feed me bull**** and tell me to like it!!

Did PBF and his team announce the May 5 date before or after the Marquez vs Manny III fight? this question in reference to the bold.
          I forgot to put that's it's my opinion that he wasn't confident before. Why else would he ask for ost when he's said he's easy work? A lot of the Floyd fanatics said mannys been hand fed shot, overrated bums that suit mannys style or they're not credible opponents, but he's on peds? Well which is it?

May announced may 5 before but why? He didn't negotiate the date with team pac, how do you know he didn't arrange it with a different opponent? The USDA wada thing another poster brought up.. That was before they signed to fight Marquez months ago. Just a week or two ago, in interviews, Floyd said for pacquiao to take the test. Been saying it for years but only when pacquiao looks horrible then "testings not an issue". To me, IN MY OPINION, it looks suspect. And I love Floyd as a fighter. And my gf thought Marquez won the fight and although I thought the fight was a draw, I don't think Marquez won clearly but to me he didn't lose either. Pacquiaos lucky he went in being champion otherwise I think he would've lost cause usually they give the champion the benefit of doubt

Comment

Signs of slipping Floyd brought this up before the fight~ and was Manny slipping during the first two JMM fights~

According to many of his fans Manny beat Mosley more impressively (LOL) than Floyd did, so did he look good in that fight or not~

Comment

Originally posted by hurtbizness83 View Post
              The truth always comes to light sooner or later
              But of course.

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
              Floyd's people took the upper hand, because they realized who's The Real Cash Cow in the business. Pac-Marquez III reportedly did over 1.5 mil PPV's, and that's just an early estimate. It's a real pathetic attempt at dictating the terms for a potential Pacquiao bout. The suckapuncher not only wants it on May 5th in Las Vegas (to give him the obvious home court advantage), they would also like to see Pacquiao make the full training camp in the US. All under unproven assumptions that Pac is using illegal substances. So far Floyd and his people have produced no evidence to confirm it, even worse, they are avoiding court hearings about it.

And btw Ellerbe and Schaefer are jokes anyway. Floyd always said the ONLY reliable source for his future bouts is Al-Haymon and nobody else.
              Passing a simple drug test would shut a lot of mouths up about Manny's alleged use of enhancers. It's apparent they would rather let the accusations build up than stop it dead in its tracks.

They dropped the ball on that one a long time ago. The damage is already done.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                I forgot to put that's it's my opinion that he wasn't confident before. Why else would he ask for ost when he's said he's easy work? A lot of the Floyd fanatics said mannys been hand fed shot, overrated bums that suit mannys style or they're not credible opponents, but he's on peds? Well which is it?

May announced may 5 before but why? He didn't negotiate the date with team pac, how do you know he didn't arrange it with a different opponent? The USDA wada thing another poster brought up.. That was before they signed to fight Marquez months ago. Just a week or two ago, in interviews, Floyd said for pacquiao to take the test. Been saying it for years but only when pacquiao looks horrible then "testings not an issue". To me, IN MY OPINION, it looks suspect. And I love Floyd as a fighter. And my gf thought Marquez won the fight and although I thought the fight was a draw, I don't think Marquez won clearly but to me he didn't lose either. Pacquiaos lucky he went in being champion otherwise I think he would've lost cause usually they give the champion the benefit of doubt
                Me personally I hadn't been that impressed by what I saw from Manny to say he was juicing. I do feel the people he fought at the time he fought them were not at their best. I don't think that is really up for debate. Now what made feel doubt towards Manny when it came to the juice was his and his teams reactions to all that stuff. It just wasn't the way I thought he should react. That is not to say Manny shouldn't have felt truly disrespected cause he could have. But the **** they was on was very shady. Your strenght coach just can't come out and say stuff like "Manny doesn't know what he takes or I give him" That statement is not right no matter how you look at. If you asked a broad to take a AIDS test and she said "no just believe me I am clean" and you don't know her like that. Would just believe her and **** her raw? I know I wouldn't.

Until proven otherwise whats being said from PBF camp is the May 5 is for PBF vs Manny. You nor do I know it is really set up for anybody else. Since when did PBF say "testing is not a issue" those are Arum's words. PBF announce a week before the fight May 5 was for Manny. So why are still talking about how Manny looked in a fight a week after that announcement? PBF can't tell the future so how Manny looked Saturday had no bearing on the May 5 announcement. Arum and Manny claiming "testing not a issue" cool sign for what PBF asked for on the dotted line. All either side could do was call the other's bluff. Right now it seems that PBF is calling that bluff. If testing is really no longer an issue then that part of the contract is an afterthought for both sides. Is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post

Floyd clearly said there will still be ost for all of his fights.you just failed.

Comment

To me I just don't get how Floyd and his camp been saying to take the test a few weeks ago, Ellerbe as well, but he didn't say it after saturday, he said something about Floyd koing pacquiao and they can do Marquez later but they didn't negotiate anything new and the USDA/wada thing was still before the Marquez fight but they didn't negotiate with team Pac lately cause he was training for Marquez. So why was he saying to take the test in interviews but now they don't have a prob with it and they're saying nanny needs to man up?

Yea it's an afterthought but if manny really did agree a while ago and if Floyd held the fight up then he's just as guilty as manny is now if manny is holding the fight up. You can't just blame one and not the other and if manny is holding up the fight it is bull**** but in my opinion I really do feel Floyd held up the fight somewhat. But that's why people like us have these debates and thanks for not calling me names like this other poster did, just cause I had an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                      Floyd clearly said there will still be ost for all of his fights.you just failed.
                      I failed? Lol. How would it look if Floyd didn't have ost for other fights when he said he came to clean the sport up? He's only gonna make manny do it? YOU just failed. Not me.
                      As soon as he made those allegations he pretty much had to make all other fighters do it. If he didn't it wouldn't be a good look homie.

If he came out from the start saying "all my fights have to be ost" I wouldn't have a problem. Go to the fighthype timeline.

Comment

Working...
                      X