Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: After Floyd KO's Pacquiao, 'Marquez 4' Still There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
    Do you think that this discussion is a multi-choice question ?

MIKE, why the fuk did Pacquiao walk away from his career-best payday and refuse random blood tests?

Which one of his absurd excuses did YOU believe ?

You must have a reason for coming to the obviously childish conclusion that the OSDT request was a duck, tell me what that reason is?

You dont get to choose a multi-choice question AFTER arguing that Pacquiao was justified when he refused the gold standard testing program. Either you have a reason to explain why you have formed that childish conclusion, or you do not.

Which one of the many ridiculous excuses happily provided by the Pacquiao circus did you believe? Or cant you remember?
    you are wasting your time talking to that *******. you called him out right when you said he didnt read the time line. and he must have just started posting on the scene because if he were a vet in here he would know ost was the reason(arum says) for the fight to not be made. most of use here know they just used floyd to get credibility for pac. they used floyd to make pac seem bigger than he is. that dude batareatard has no boxing knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Mosley done it and other fighter have done similar things.

If Floyd wanted it he could have been ringside at the fight and called Pacquiao afterwards.
      again here is another dude that has no problem with false truths. mosley went to the wild card TWICE and even said he will take the fight at 142. roach told him your too good to fight pac. they only fought shane after he signed with top rank. which means another fixed fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
        again here is another dude that has no problem with false truths. mosley went to the wild card TWICE and even said he will take the fight at 142. roach told him your too good to fight pac. they only fought shane after he signed with top rank. which means another fixed fight.
        Bro.....

HOW THE FUK COULD PACQUIAO BE RANKED AS THE #1 P4P, WHEN..... NOT ONLY WAS HE NOT EVEN THE BEST GUY IN HIS DIVISION, HE FLATLY REFUSED TO FIGHT THE BEST GUY IN HIS DIVISION?

WTF?

EXPLAIN THAT *******S !!

The Manny-circus is a total fkn joke.

I WANT MY SPORT BACK !!

***go7s

Comment

Bro.....

HOW THE FUK COULD PACQUIAO BE RANKED AS THE #1 P4P, WHEN..... NOT ONLY WAS HE NOT EVEN THE BEST GUY IN HIS DIVISION, HE FLATLY REFUSED TO FIGHT THE BEST GUY IN HIS DIVISION?

WTF?

EXPLAIN THAT *******S !!

I WANT MY SPORT BACK !!

***go7s

Media Hype is the reason , it was a story people wanted to be spoon fed so they did , and now that Pac is being exposed they will turn on him in the same way .

Comment

Bro.....

WTF?

EXPLAIN THAT *******S !!

I WANT MY SPORT BACK !!

***go7s
            With all due respect, I honestly don't think its Pacquaio himself that's refusing to fight Floyd. Just like I tell people that say that Floyd is scared to fight Pacquiao... boxers are not scared to fight. That's what they do. Both men are extremely confident in their abilities and probably honestly don't think they can lose.

Bob Arum, on the other hand, doesn't want Pacquaio to get in there with Mayweather...and for good reason. He knows exactly whats going to happen when they fight. Especially after seeing what Marquez did to him last Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
              With all due respect, I honestly don't think its Pacquaio himself that's refusing to fight Floyd. Just like I tell people that say that Floyd is scared to fight Pacquiao... boxers are not scared to fight. That's what they do. Both men are extremely confident in their abilities and probably honestly don't think they can lose.

Bob Arum, on the other hand, doesn't want Pacquaio to get in there with Mayweather...and for good reason. He knows exactly whats going to happen when they fight. Especially after seeing what Marquez did to him last Saturday.
              But you cant ignore both Arum and Roach that are making public statements saying they will get the fight that Manny wants , if Manny says he wants Floyd they will make that fight , thats what they are saying , its looking like what Manny wants is where it settles .

Comment

• Originally posted by jcpryor View Post

STOP !!

The fighter in question is Mosley, not Mayweather, read that post again man.....

FACT: Pacquiao ducked Mosley TWICE, back when Shane was ranked the #1 welter

So..... HOW THE FUK COULD PACQUIAO BE RANKED AS THE #1 P4P, WHEN..... NOT ONLY WAS HE NOT EVEN THE BEST GUY IN HIS DIVISION, HE FLATLY REFUSED TO FIGHT THE BEST GUY IN HIS DIVISION?

I really need an answer to that question.....

The media-circus should be ashamed of themselves. Journalism has always been about the search for TRUTH, and they have FAILED, in every regard.

I WANT MY SPORT BACK !!

Comment

Bro.....

WTF?

EXPLAIN THAT *******S !!

I WANT MY SPORT BACK !!

***go7s

Bro, IIRC It was Roach that was asking for 142. Mosley was @147 comfortably.

If you consider Mosley #1, and Floyd returned to fight #2 Marquez.
                  Where was Floyd ranked?
                  How come Floyd asked Marquez to move up when Mosley was already @ww, and was not scheduled with Berto yet?

Bro, you cant hate just Manny and not question Floyds motives. Manny eventually fought Cotto- who outboxed Mosley. So whats the problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by clmags12 View Post

Bro, IIRC It was Roach that was asking for 142. Mosley was @147 comfortably.

If you consider Mosley #1, and Floyd returned to fight #2 Marquez.
                    Where was Floyd ranked?
                    How come Floyd asked Marquez to move up when Mosley was already @ww, and was not scheduled with Berto yet?

Bro, you cant hate just Manny and not question Floyds motives. Manny eventually fought Cotto- who outboxed Mosley. So whats the problem?
                    You can forget bringing up Mayweather in order to justify Pac's actions.

How does Mayweathers actions excuse Pacquiao's ?

Two completely different issues, and we are talking about Pacquiao.

Keep it real man.

Mayweather was not going to pick the #1 welter Mosley first-up after coming back from a 2-year layoff, so come on man, get real.

And anyway, so what, because he fought him next ?

Pac fought Mosley when he was ranked 4, and after THE ENTIRE WORLD could see that he was old, shot, and could no longer pull the trigger.

How the fuk was Pacquiao ranked the #1 P4P, when he was not even the best guy in his division, and HE flatly refused to fight the best guy in his division ?

ABSURD !!

Comment

You can forget bringing up Mayweather in order to justify Pac's actions.

How does Mayweathers actions excuse Pacquiao's ?

Two completely different issues, and we are talking about Pacquiao.

Keep it real man.

Mayweather was not going to pick the #1 welter Mosley first-up after coming back from a 2-year layoff, so come on man, get real.

And anyway, so what, because he fought him next ?

Pac fought Mosley when he was ranked 4, and after THE ENTIRE WORLD could see that he was old, shot, and could no longer pull the trigger.

How the fuk was Pacquiao ranked the #1 P4P, when he was not even the best guy in his division, and HE flatly refused to fight the best guy in his division ?

ABSURD !!
                      I was talking about Manny. Freddie was the one asking 142. Arum and Roach talk for Manny remember?, isn't that an argument for *****s for Manny to speak for himself?

So you excuse Floyd for avoiding Shane after a 2 year period of inactivity? Shane was inactive for 16 months. See the contradiction?

I mentioned before I cared very little for Pac/Mosley.

We just fighting about our different opinions bro. Its all good.

Comment

Working...
                      X