Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM jumped 2 weight classes to fight Floyd, why cant Floyd fight Sergio at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    thread starter makes 0 sense....according to sergio he's in talks to fight floyd..so why even make this thread???trying to deflect from the fact manny got his ass beat and wouldnt fight sergio over 150?
    OO the irony of LarryX saying my thread make 0 sense.

The king of starting useless thread just lectured me on useless threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      Why are you against a competitive fight? A fight that Floyd doesnt have a clear advantage over?
      Blah blah blah. Now I'm against a competitive fight. Man stop it. Manny didn't get any worse this weekend. But somehow floyd got a lot better.

Comment

We all know talk doesnt mean ****. theres so much talking.

Larry... are you telling me you dont want to see Floyd fight Sergio at 158+?

Is that what your telling me?

And how am i deflecting that Manny lost. Ive been making post all day in various threads speaking out about that fight, and i had JMM winning, so how am i deflecting?

Should we go in circles about that fight all day?
        son..floyd fans been screaming for the sergio fight at 160 for the lineal title..we aint b1tches like ya'll making excuses for fighters....

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Marquez is a true warrior and like to test himself, even when the deck is stacked against him.

Floyd lack balls

Simples
          Like moving up to fight Castillo. Or moving up and calling out Shane in 2005. Yeah he has no balls.

Comment

son..floyd fans been screaming for the sergio fight at 160 for the lineal title..we aint b1tches like ya'll making excuses for fighters....
            Then we agree 100%. Why you mad at me for?

Comment

floyd shouldnt waste his time with the 1 dimensional midget he would get 0 credit for taking to school,manny will look like a pile of **** with floyd and probabaly wouldnt see round 8

Comment

sergio is so overrated it aint even funny.....floyd would feed him leather with right straight all night....the issue is getting floyd in the ring with him , that's the HUGE problem...

Comment

Comment

Sergio is ONLY 2 inches taller than Floyd, and Floyd still got a reach advantage. So how is he really bigger?
                    Wow, is this a blantant lie or are you just the type of who talks out of his behind? Mayweather doesn't have a longer reach than Martinez. Not only is Martinez taller with a longer reach, he walks around at about 25lbs more than Mayweather does.

Comment

floyd shouldnt waste his time with the 1 dimensional midget he would get 0 credit for taking to school,manny will look like a pile of **** with floyd and probabaly wouldnt see round 8
                      I want him to fight Manny just to shut up all the naysayers once and for all, then a fight with Sergio for all the glory, and after he could do whatever he wants. Poke a security guard with his baby finger, burn some dollar bills, just as long as he gets Manny and Sergio out the way first

Comment

Working...
                      X