No announcement yet.

Skip Bayless trolling on ESPN today to the umpteenth degree - VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
    Skip has to troll because he has to live with the fact that his brother has all the talent.
    Rick Bayless has some mad cooking skills.

Comment

Like Big Dunn said, if the fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao is finalized and Mayweather ends up beating Pacquiao convincingly, Skip will just move on to Sergio Martínez as the next opponent Floyd is "ducking".

And I don't even think he knows who Sergio Martínez is at this point...somebody should get on that show and ask him.

Skip is a dumbass...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        its always like that.

they are casual fans.
        Expect this board to be cleaned up like an expensive anti-virus cleans a PC if Mayweather beats Pacquiao.

Casual fans talking about boxing is ridiculous.

Comment

Can someone write a summary of what he said? I really can't listen to this dumbass.

Comment

Is he related too kenny Bayless? cause i have no idea how he has a job talking abot boxing

Comment

LOl only watch that if you want a good laugh the dude knows nothing about boxing and its painfully obvious. Why the heck would he fight like **** on purpose thats the dumbest **** I ever heard

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Can someone write a summary of what he said? I really can't listen to this dumbass.
                "Pacquiao good, Mayweather bad durp durp."

Pretty much all that was said.

Comment

this guy is so stupid its hilarious. i love listening to his bull **** lmao

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    That woman is also dumb as ****.

You Amreekans actually watch this crap?

naw man, only fools would take whatever comes out of this guy's mouth seriously. how the hell does this clown still work for espn? no wonder their network is a joke.

that lady is just as crazy. "boxing is a show, and sometimes we don't know what's real." this is what pacquiao and top prank make people think about the sport now.

Comment

this guy gets paid to be check_hooks for a living.

Comment

Working...
                      X