Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    That woman is also dumb as ****.

You Amreekans actually watch this crap?

She used to be hot before she popped out a kid. She's now past her prime and ESPN needs to upgrade with some new eye candy. We're tired of looking at these old hags cuz they sure don't know about any sports besides Women's basketball.

Comment

Glad Skip feels that way~ makes me feel better about what I feel~ which I was already happy with.

I would have been quite sad if Skip agreed~

Comment

First Take is the worst sports show on TV.

Comment

The sad part is that neither of them were joking with that idiotic conspiracy theory. What's even more sad is that the host didn't bother to check either one of them for spewing that nonsense. All 3 fights with Marquezt took similar pattersn, but we're supposed to believe that Pacquiao looked vulnerable on purpose just to try and bait Mayweather? The things that haters will convince themselves to believe.

Comment

Skip Bayless is a fucking idiot he makes me cringe when he talks about boxing. I guess manny fought like shit in their 2 previous fights all just to bait Floyd what a fucking clown.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              ...skip is funny but there are of course some truth to the things he says and one is that floyd is a chicken....realest statement ever!
              puga loves ****!!!

Comment

ESPN annoys me so much.

Comment

lmfao.......................

Comment

manny can lose,look like ****,and doesnt have to worry cuase there will always be a ready made excuse for him

Comment

skip bayless scored the fight well, 8-4.

Comment

Working...
                      X