Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really sad to see marquez getting robbed of him proving his all time great status.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's insane that of the 3 fights, he hasn't even registered a single win, basically having out-boxed Manny 3 times.

I had Manny just winning the first, JMM definitely winning the second, and last night, I had Manny just shading it - but this was one first viewing, and I really need to watch it again before giving my final opinion.

Comment

I don't really remember the first two fights and I don't really like watching these two fight each other, but it was so clearly a Marquez win, 8-4.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 11-13-2011, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I don't really remember the first two fights and I don't really like watching these two fight, but it was so clearly a Marquez win, 8-4.
        First time me and you ever agreed on anything here so that's how you know it was really highway robbery. Marquez won big IMO I don't even know how you rob him of this win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          I don't really remember the first two fights and I don't really like watching these two fight, but it was so clearly a Marquez win, 8-4.
          Honestly i had marquez winning all three with each subsequent fight being a wider win for marquez. I mean they couldn't even give him one win? I am sorry, but marquez did better against pacquaio from a clinic point of view than morales did against the 1-2 pacquai opf the mid 2000s.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
            If I was Mexican I would be ****ing mad, sad how he got robbed. He made Pac look foolish.
            Bro, I'm Rican like yourself and I'm raving mad. I'm talking steam coming out of my ears bat**** crazy pissed. Don't need to be Mexican to feel offended by last night's travesty. Just have to be a true boxing fan.

JMM is a Boss. ATG Fighter and will forever be known as Pacman's Kryptonite.

Comment

Marquez did Mexico proud last night, an absolute flawless performance

Comment

love marq he is ATG , one of the pure boxers left! but sorry, still thought pacq won by 2 point!! I didnt see a robbery! i was a game marq giving P4P1 all he could handle. but doesnt matter if they fight 3more times, same outcome, marq just simply falls short!! this fight was clearer, the very notiable judges had it correctly.. but it all depends on how YOU watch the fight and what your focusing on!! believe it all boils down to marq was outworked and outlanded, the two main deciding factors!

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
                  It's insane that of the 3 fights, he hasn't even registered a single win, basically having out-boxed Manny 3 times.

I had Manny just winning the first, JMM definitely winning the second, and last night, I had Manny just shading it - but this was one first viewing, and I really need to watch it again before giving my final opinion.
                  watch it again and itll just become clearer of who carried the fight! the guy who was busier and landed more shots.

Comment

Yup, the more you watch it the more you can see Marquez clearly won.

Comment

He wasn't robbed of it. He solidified it.

I don't care what the bogus judges say, Marquez won the fight and he won it clearly.

I will forever adknowledge the fight as if Marquez got the W.

Like I do for all the other robberies.

Comment

Working...
                      X