Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is a more convincing win, pac-jmm 3 or mayweather-castillo 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is a more convincing win, pac-jmm 3 or mayweather-castillo 1?

Both fights are very close but imo pac's win are more convincing than floyd's win.
    pac-jmm 3
    41.30%
    mayweather-castillo 1
    58.70%

Negative karma sent.

Comment

let me see floyd won a unanimous decision...manny got a majority decision,got booed and plastic bottles were thrown in the ring.................but keep deflecting its funny

Comment

poll added.

Comment

If you make two separate highlights from Marquez and Castillo in those respective fights, of their best punches landed on Mayweather/Pacquiao...I bet you Marquez's highlight would be 1,000 times better than Castillo's.

Comment

how dare you make a thread that would leave no choice but to side with floyd

i think both floyd and pac lost those respective matches

but the castillo vs floyd fight was close and could have gone either way

the Marquez fight last night was his victory all the way

there is no valid argument for pac winning that fight at all

Comment

Marquez kicked mannys ass last night man,im sorry..i was shocked how bad,confused and frustrated manny looked

Comment

BTW I picked Pacquiao by mistake so subtract 1 from the total number of the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  If you make two separate highlights from Marquez and Castillo in those respective fights, of their best punches landed on Mayweather/Pacquiao...I bet you Marquez's highlight would be 1,000 times better than Castillo's.
                  Maybe u r right because floyd was backtracking for the whole 12 rounds while on the other hand pac is the one initiating the attack.

And if u highlight theis best punches that landed and do damage in those respective fights, pac punches is 1000 times better than floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    BTW I picked Pacquiao by mistake so subtract 1 from the total number of the poll.
                    hey thread started you should change the poll to say

which fighter was less deserving of there controversial win

because that clearly was pac

Marquez won that clearly

Comment

Working...
                    X