Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think Bradley vs Pacquiao would play out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
    completely different. Bradley likes to come forward. You come forward on Pac your asking to get beat down and bloodied.
    Just because Bradley comes forward does not mean he is easy to hit(FYI he's not easy to hit)and he can fight going forward or backwards..I don't know how many fights you've seen of Bradley,but Bradley has shown versatility in his career already..Oh and Pac is no spring chicken...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Great post,but nobody will change the fight fans perception of him..He is not liked,weather it is because he is black or has a big head or because they think he is ugly...Fans just don't like the kid,he is gonna have to do it the ol fashion way and that's winning some big fights..He can start by fighting Khan or JMM...
      You playin the race card now?

Why dont people like him?

Well most people dont know he exists.

Hes boring.

He has an ugly ass style

He headbutts

Hes a cowardly ducking bum.

But yeah....im sure its cos hes black....

Comment

bradley moves forward which is a made for pac

pac by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          You playin the race card now?

Why dont people like him?

Well most people dont know he exists.

Hes boring.

He has an ugly ass style

He headbutts

Hes a cowardly ducking bum.

But yeah....im sure its cos hes black....
          I guess I only talk about race in my post,don't be a moron I expect more from you..If ya gonna hate don't twist my words...I won't say the negative things you said because their just that negative..

Oh BTW you know he exists,that's a start,one clown shoe at a time...

Comment

I guess I only talk about race in my post,don't be a moron I expect more from you..If ya gonna hate don't twist my words...I won't say the negative things you said because their just that negative..

Oh BTW you know he exists,that's a start,one clown shoe at a time...
            Im a hardcore boxing fan. The public dont know who the fuk he is and they never will. Its hilarious watching you try to paint him as some controversial hate figure.

Comment

Im a hardcore boxing fan. The public dont know who the fuk he is and they never will. Its hilarious watching you try to paint him as some controversial hate figure.
              I don't have to paint him as anything,you have two eyes you can see the hate..Bradley is undefeated and beat anyone they put in front of him and he is hated on again again..Mean while you have Khan who was KO'd(by a guy who was KO'd on a Under Undercard LOL)and you got d!ckriders like ya self pumping rainbows up his azz..Like I said you have eyes you can see the hate most have towards Bradley...

Oh BTW I can't find five people in the states to pick Khan out of a line up..So please stop it..
              Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 11-13-2011, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I don't have to paint him as anything,you have two eyes you can see the hate..Bradley is undefeated and beat anyone they put in front of him and he is hated on again again..Mean while you have Khan who was KO'd(by a guy who was KO'd on a Under Undercard LOL)and you got d!ckriders like ya self pumping rainbows up his azz..Like I said you have eyes you can see the hate most have towards Bradley...

Oh BTW I can't find five people in the states to pick Khan out of a line up..So please stop it..
                Everyone gets "hated on" you ******. Its boxing. Bradley is unknown outside boxing circles. Hes not Mayweather. You are so delusional

Comment

Everyone gets "hated on" you ******. Its boxing. Bradley is unknown outside boxing circles. Hes not Mayweather. You are so delusional
                  LOL,he's not Mayweather??Who is comparing him to May??LMAO com-on man,your sounding stupid now..Like I said neither Khan or Bradley are known in the states those are facts..Bradley get's more hate then Khan(KO'd in one by a D level fighter)Alexander(Quit in the Bradley fight an has lost imo his last three fights)and Maidana(pulled out of a fight with fake injury)..Bradley is not a like fighter,even if he was putting guys out on their back he would not be liked..I don't know why,it's just the way it is...

Comment

Bradley is going the Hopkins(though Hopkins had to take a back seat because an early loss to Jones), Mayweather route, he is literally smashing his competition quietly and no one questions any of his victories. He has not had to struggle against ANYONE. He has been dominant. Bradley won't get respect until one of those guys challenges him and gets embarrassed. Just the way it is.

Mayweather stood in shadows for so long even though most of us boxing fans knew who he was he didn't get much love. Even after Corrales, Hernandez, Manfredy, Chavez, Castillo(the second one I question the validity of his first), he never got love, these were signature wins in his young career. He had to eventually fight Gatti who we all knew would be a savage beating to gain a bigger name, Gatti was more popular then Mayweather to most people because his Ward trilogy and stunning KOs, yet Mayweather was the obvious better fighter. Even then he had to move up to beat DLH and Hatton to truly reach stardom.

Hopkins cleaned out his division and for long had no one who could compete, then all of sudden this "beast" Trinidad moved up and Hopkins put on a clinic where he ruined him. DLH moves up and fights him and he solidified his name as a top fighter, even though it was easy to predict that DLH would take a loss to any boxing fan.

Bradley will get his due, but it will be after he beats Pac, Mayweather is too smart to fight him. Too high of a risk and too low of a reward. Bradly will likely have to beat Khan and Maidana to "earn" his due, and by that I mean beat anyone and everyone at 140. Maidana already backed out with an "injury" and Khan had "contractual issues". Khan will lose to Bradley, Bradley has too many dimensions for Khan to win. Bradley is also to strong, elusive, smart, and tenacious for Khan.

Bradley's pressure is smart and multifaceted, he moves in and knows how to disarm opponents largest weapons. He has a great understanding of distance his and his opponents distance. Peterson had a strong jab, and Bradley showed off of his. Alexander's "power" was shown to be lucky shots at the right times as Bradley dominated "the Great". Holt's power was negated after a couple of rounds. Bradley proved to be the slicker fighter, against the always difficult Witter who was seen as "the Champ" at the time. He ruined Witter and handed him only his second loss.

You guys need to look at his foot work to see his true skill. It is second to none, his power is deceiving. Though he doesn't hit ridiculously hard ask any of those men he's fought if he hits soft I'm sure they would disagree. Bradley has been in with top competition for a while now and it is hard to prove a good knock our record against the best. He has shown in 29 fights no one can get close to beating him, no one was on their way to beating him.

Peterson is my favorite fight because it showed his adaption and his ability to change his game plan in a fight. A lot of people are thinking that Khan is going to walk over Peterson when in reality it wouldn't surprise me if Khan lost to him. Peterson was a smart accurate defensive counter puncher with a strong jab, but Bradley showed he can adjust. Peterson showed a lot more resiliency then Alexander and got to Bradley more often. It also proves that Bradley doesn't always come forward and can adjust and land combination after combination.

Bradley is the next number one pound for pound just give him a chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X