Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think Bradley vs Pacquiao would play out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL@ people think Bradley has anywhere near the skill level or craft of Juan Manuel Marquez.

Bradley would get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
      P4P is rubbish. I don't dispute Bradley being a good fighter. But he doesn't win by outboxing people. He hasn't done anything to suggest he can come anywhere close to duplicating what JMM was able to do against Pac tactically.
      I guess agree to disagree,but I thought he outboxed/out thought Peterson Holt Witter and Alexander...Now I know those fighters are no Pac,but imo for him to have dominated all those fighters is impressive..I would like to see Bradley vs JMM at this point and May vs Pac...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        LOL@ people think Bradley has anywhere near the skill level or craft of Juan Manuel Marquez.

LOL at you,did you not say Alexander was more skilled then Bradley??Come on man...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          LOL at you,did you not say Alexander was more skilled then Bradley??Come on man...
          He probably is.

Just a shame hes a puzzy.

Comment

Bradley is ranked 7th P4P,that's not for nothing bro..Bradley is very skilled,can you name a close Bradley fight??He has dominated every fighter and clearly beat every fighter..Not by only pressure either..Bradley is a good skilled fighter don't get it twisted..
            I couldn't agree with you more. I think people who hate on Timothy has never truly watched his entire fights. They go off what they have been told and the headbutt situations. If you study his style, this guy is a masterful boxer/technician. He simply does it in an aggressive way. He reminds me of a cross between a prime Holyfield and Hagler. He does it all in the ring and knows how to adapt. He has a proven chin as well. I've seen him get dropped hard and get up to win the fight.

He beats Manny at this stage. He beats Marquez at this stage. I don't know about Floyd though. He's giving up alot of height and reach to fight such a skilled pinpoint fighter. I think Khan gives him problems as well, but Tim has the intangibles to beat him.

Tim is a hungry fighter that is always in tip top shape. I think he has what it takes to be one of the greats, but the greats will have to give him an opportunity. I can't believe boxing fans still question how good this guy truly is.Hopefully Bob Arum will get him the exposure he needs to prove to the world how great a champion he truly is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Shit Mosley should have gotten knocked out.

Comment

Pacquiao would still whoop Bradley.

Comment

Bradley is a bit too wild at times and he isn't accurate enough with his punches. Manny would beat him.

Comment

They said the same thing would happen against JMM,Pac is not the same fighter..Has not been the same for about three fights now...
                    completely different. Bradley likes to come forward. You come forward on Pac your asking to get beat down and bloodied.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                      I couldn't agree with you more. I think people who hate on Timothy has never truly watched his entire fights. They go off what they have been told and the headbutt situations. If you study his style, this guy is a masterful boxer/technician. He simply does it in an aggressive way. He reminds me of a cross between a prime Holyfield and Hagler. He does it all in the ring and knows how to adapt. He has a proven chin as well. I've seen him get dropped hard and get up to win the fight.

He beats Manny at this stage. He beats Marquez at this stage. I don't know about Floyd though. He's giving up alot of height and reach to fight such a skilled pinpoint fighter. I think Khan gives him problems as well, but Tim has the intangibles to beat him.

Tim is a hungry fighter that is always in tip top shape. I think he has what it takes to be one of the greats, but the greats will have to give him an opportunity. I can't believe boxing fans still question how good this guy truly is.Hopefully Bob Arum will get him the exposure he needs to prove to the world how great a champion he truly is.
                      Great post,but nobody will change the fight fans perception of him..He is not liked,weather it is because he is black or has a big head or because they think he is ugly...Fans just don't like the kid,he is gonna have to do it the ol fashion way and that's winning some big fights..He can start by fighting Khan or JMM...

Comment

Working...
                      X