Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After seeing Pacquiao-Marquez 3, does Floyd finally get his due for beating JMM???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
    Ive been saying this all alone.

The reason Pac came from 135 to 147 and avoided Bradley, Holt, Campbell, Diaz, Petersen, Khan, Ortiz and Alexzander is because a slick fighter wh has decent boxing skills will make him look silly. COTTO, CLOTTEY, MARGARITO, PAST IT DELAHOYA AND MOSLEY WERE MADE TO ORDER HENCEFORTH HE WOULDNT FIGHT YURI FOREMAN OR MOSLEY AT FIRST AND NOW NOT MARTINEZ OR FLOYD.
    bradley is lined up to fight pac.

Comment

Originally posted by 4cornerskid View Post
      floyd weighed 150 on fight night against marquez, and i think marquez was 146 on fight night (could be wrong). Marquez put on the weight better??? Marquez looked just as slow and immobile against pac last night as he did against floyd, mayweather's style dominates marquez. The extra 2 lbs that floyd weighed a day before the fight was not a determining factor, how can anyone think that??? Also, marquez was probably better 2-3 years ago in 08-09 than he is in 11'. I just think floyd should actually get some credit for beating him in one one of the most one-sided fights i have ever seen.

Also, gotta love that pacquiao and arum have a reason to not fight floyd on may 5, 2012 now. Gotta love it!
      150? Gtfoh!

Comment

Never.

How many times do we have to tell these idiots that Pac is different
        from both Floyd and JMM who are counterpunchers. Floyd will always
        play his role and JMM will always be forced to play offense in a Floyd
        fight. Otherwise, they'll get booed.

Floyd is not an entertainer. He's a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
          i wonder why pbf couldn't make 144
          Maybe too much eating lol

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
            Maybe too much eating lol
            oh you know him better. did he intentionally do it?

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              150? Gtfoh!

he weighed 150 against Ortiz.......is it so hard to believe he was 150-152 against JMM??? D

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Opponents aside? Do you follow boxing? Because if you did you would know that's not possible. What kind of absurdity is this? Uhh...closed question...do you think Trinidad just trained better against Joppy than he did Hopkins? Get a grip.
                No answer then. Stop getting all excited Imdazed, chill out.

Look for the record I'm a pac fan but had JMM winning. All I'm saying is JMM looked a lot better at that weight last night than what he did 2 years ago. Yes a lot of that is his style is perfect for Pac but bad for May.

But even for these two fighting again most people all round, did not expect JMM to arguably beat Pac again, especially at this weight.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post

Look for the record I'm a pac fan but had JMM winning. All I'm saying is JMM looked a lot better at that weight last night than what he did 2 years ago. Yes a lot of that is his style is perfect for Pac but bad for May.

But even for these two fighting again most people all round, did not expect JMM to arguably beat Pac again, especially at this weight.

He looked the same......he was just fighting a smarter and faster counterpuncher.....that is all.

Comment

We get it. And all I'm saying he is, he magically looked a lot better at 38, after showing serious signs of slipping in his two previous bouts, at welter because Pacquiao clearly isn't on Mayweather's plane. Not because of a different way they were throwing the medicine ball at his chest. If he had some success against Floyd that would make sense. He had none.

Comment

S**t, after seeing Mayweather dominate him 2 years ago at the 144 CW, I really thought Manny was going to TKO Marquez in 7. I really did, especially since Marquez isn't even as good as he was 2-3 years ago.

Marquez looked just as slow and immobile last night against Manny at the same weight as he did against Floyd, 2 years ago when he was better. Marquez had shown serious signs of slowing down from 2010-present, even at 135.

Kellerman actually said it best during the fight, that was the first time since fighting Marquez back in 08' that Manny was actually fighting someone not completely crap at that point. Marquez should retire, go out with a great performance. Sure, Marquez was slow and immobile at that weight again, but he did deliver a great performance.
                      Last edited by 4Corners; 11-13-2011, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X