No announcement yet.

A great breakdown of manny pacquiao opponents wegiht issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
    Even when the facts are there to prove you wrong you just cant get Poochiao's dick out of your mouth , it's hilarious , *******s really love Poochiao to death , you will never take that dick out of your mouth .
    *****s................talking about dicks.....................all the time.............i aint even a ******* fool..................just calling it the way ..............True boxing fans ought too........................floyds a duck too.........lol

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
      For the record, I don't even like Pac. I have shitted on his fights since he fought Clottey in March 2010. I consider Pac's win over Oscar to be bullshit and his win over Cotto has an asterisk because it was at a catchweight. Pac's wins over Clottey, Margarito, and Mosley are all asterisk wins. I'm just stating facts.

Oscar isn't a Floyd dick rider. He's just stating facts.

Karceno, on the other hand, has never given Manny any credit. He calls the guy an amateur for chrissakes. Pac won the lineal flyweight title at 19. And was considered P4P #2 before Floyd "retired" in 2008. Would an amateur be able to do that? I don't think so.

I wrote it before and I'll write it again, he believes that he is a major player in the sport of boxing but in reality, his name doesn't mean SHIT.

Ok , thats what i think too .

Comment

Originally posted by evil-lad View Post
        floyds...................last 5-7 years is an asterisk.....................
        C'mon man. I don't like Floyd either but Floyd has been fighting opponents on an upswing compared to Manny the past 3 years.

Victor Ortiz - Came off a great win versus Berto. Considered #2 welterweight in the world by the Ring magazine.

Shane Mosley - Came off a great win versus Margarito. Considered #1 welterweight in the world AND #3 P4P by the Ring Magazine.

Juan Manuel Marquez* - Came off two great wins TKOing Juan Diaz and Joel Casamayor at lightweight. Considered the #2 P4P fighter in the world by the Ring magazine. Unfortunately, Floyd had all the advantages and didn't follow through with catchweight demands. He instead threw money at it.

Ricky Hatton - Just came off a KO victory over a past prime Jose Luis Castillo. Considered lineal light welterweight champion AND top 5 in the P4P rankings by the Ring magazine. Floyd fought him at 147 (not Ricky's best weight) but still a great win.

Comment

*****s................talking about dicks.....................all the time.............i aint even a ******* fool..................just calling it the way ..............True boxing fans ought too........................floyds a duck too.........lol

You cant stop dissing Mayweather and defending Pacquiao but you are not a ******* at all , LOL yeah i believe you , i remember your thread about Mayweather not too long ago lol it was deleted because your are nothing but a hater .

Comment

Your darling Manny NEVER FOUGHT DE LA HOYA AT HIS NATURAL WEIGHT so he is not a warrior like you *******s claim .
            You are one DUMB poster, you know that? Dela Hoya Cherry picked Pacquiao who fought just 1 fight at 135. From 135 to 147 and people complaining? LOL!!! Before the fight Oscar was saying he felt good and the weight thing is not a problem for him, now he claims Pac drains his opponents including him. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
              C'mon man. I don't like Floyd either but Floyd has been fighting opponents on an upswing compared to Manny the past 3 years.

Victor Ortiz - Came off a great win versus Berto. Considered #2 welterweight in the world by the Ring magazine.

Shane Mosley - Came off a great win versus Margarito. Considered #1 welterweight in the world AND #3 P4P by the Ring Magazine.

Juan Manuel Marquez* - Came off two great wins TKOing Juan Diaz and Joel Casamayor at lightweight. Considered the #2 P4P fighter in the world by the Ring magazine. Unfortunately, Floyd had all the advantages and didn't follow through with catchweight demands. He instead threw money at it.

Ricky Hatton - Just came off a KO victory over a past prime Jose Luis Castillo. Considered lineal light welterweight champion AND top 5 in the P4P rankings by the Ring magazine. Floyd fought him at 147 (not Ricky's best weight) but still a great win.
              Ortiz- maidanas son...............who had a FOTY performance against HBO protected berto................floyd sucker punch/cheated..........no

Shane Mosley......supposed to fight berto...........inactive for 15 months.................was being outclassed by fuking mayorga.............till he land a biomb..................a good win against made to order Margarito.....nope

JMM............first fight at ww....................who floyd cheated in the scales......................NO FREAKING way

Hatton-..........mediocre welterweight................whos optimal weight was at 140.....................hell no

Comment

You cant stop dissing Mayweather and defending Pacquiao but you are not a ******* at all , LOL yeah i believe you , i remember your thread about Mayweather not too long ago lol it was deleted because your are nothing but a hater .
                i diss mayweather..............because he turned into a duck..............i call pacs BS as well......................he isnt a jmw champion in my book................so yes.......im an objective boxing fan................

Comment

Originally posted by pocket_rockets View Post
                  You are one DUMB poster, you know that? Dela Hoya Cherry picked Pacquiao who fought just 1 fight at 135. From 135 to 147 and people complaining? LOL!!! Before the fight Oscar was saying he felt good and the weight thing is not a problem for him, now he claims Pac drains his opponents including him. LOL!!!

Idiot i say it because people give Poochiao credit for beating a weight drained De La Hoya and you dumb *******s compare it to Mayweather-De La Hoya when Mayweather moved up in weight to fight De La Hoya at his natural weight for the WBC World Super Welterweight title .

+ Poochiao drained Erik Morales too in the 2nd and the 3rd fight so dont tell me that Poochiao drained De La Hoya because he wasnt a true Welterweight .
                  Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-12-2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

*****s and haters asking Manny to move up from 135 to what, 154 or 160? Would Dela Hoya get credit for beating Pac at his natural weight?

Then Floyd should have fought JMM at 130, correct?

By some people's stupid logic, fighters should just fight at their natural weights. Because you cannot fight and get credit by beating them unless you won severely outweighed or outrageously drained? So, Oscar should have gotten credit if he beat Pac at 135 or Pac should have beaten Oascar at aleast 154? Well that's just TOO STUPID!!!

Comment

LOL.........ok........you only quote tranny...........if it fits your frontin ghetto wanna be..............................role model's agenda...................got you.......................
                      LOL you aint got nothing kid but a pair of blinkers , you cant argue one single fact about Mannys CWs , so really WTF are you on about .

Comment

Working...
                      X