Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this doesn't work if no one is going to bother to review them, which is obviously the case, lol @ the 6th and 10th being clear marquez rounds and the 12th being a toss up....just, lol

Comment

• I didn't see the HBO version...which is good. When I watch the fight again..the audio will be off for sure.

Comment

• lol even Juan Diaz ripping on the corrupt judges..

Man I don't even wanna see a Pac/JMM IV they'll just rob Marquez again... for the 4th time.

Comment

• Maybe Marquez doesn't beat those guys but that's due to his size and not really having the athletic ability that Pacquiao has. Still, Marquez is a better fighter than Pacquiao and his skill set is greater.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
            The people that voted for Marquez are biased *****s.

Most of them are alts.

Comment

• i agree.....there has not been a single proof for me to conclude jmm can hang with good fighters that are way bigger than him...none whatsoever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                this doesn't work if no one is going to bother to review them, which is obviously the case, lol @ the 6th and 10th being clear marquez rounds and the 12th being a toss up....just, lol
                Every time I score a fight I'll always put a (Close) if it's close and (Clear) if the fighter won it clearly. Seen the fight 5 times already and rounds 6 and 10 were clearly Marquez's rounds. As for the 12th round, NOTHING HAPPENED in that round!. Go watch it, you can go either way or score it even.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  lol even Juan Diaz ripping on the corrupt judges..

Man I don't even wanna see a Pac/JMM IV they'll just rob Marquez again... for the 4th time.
                  robbery is a strong word...u ppl are saying this since Pac-Marquez I as if theyre the same judges in all 3....coincidence or does it mean something

Comment

• Marquez is a great fighter that will give anybody his size problem. Style make fight so he's going to always give PAC problem. Do you think he can beat Cotto or Margo though. Your scoring is understandable because it a close fight that could have gone either way depending on how you scored it. The main reason why Marquez didn't get the nod is because he didn't take the chance to try and win it. He came to try and out pointed PAC by backing up and countering him. When you want a fight this bad you have to take chance and hope that you can knock your opponent out...Marquez didn't do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      Conversely, there were numerous rounds, and many, many people who were utterly blinded by Pac's jumping in and out and frenetic movement. He won rounds without doing a single thing apart from jumping back and forward and side to side. There was one round in particular where he hardly landed anything, and Steward even commented that Pac can win without doing anything just because it looks like he's doing something. Too many got blinded by that rather than what was actually landing and being effective.
                      care to specify what rounds was that?

i wouldn't mind reviewing them and do another batch of scoring.

i thought marquez won clearly the first time around. turned off the sound and tried to score it as fairly as i could and i scored it 7-5 in favor of pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X