Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
    did any one else see the ******* with the manny marry me sign smh

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I can see that. Marquez wanted this fight for years because he believes he won the first two.
      I mean, no doubt he's coming to empty all his bullets.
      Yes, he is a good counterpuncher, but he gets hit a lot, and it's not too fun getting hit by Pac as Mosley found out in that fight then did a runner.

JMM has to box. If he comes in blasting, I feel Pac has heavier artillery.
      I agree, I'm just saying that Pac has had so much happen since the last fight and had so much success that he could have lost touch with the reality of the situation at hand here. I feel that everyone has this ultra high expectation of Pac as if he has to utterly destroy every single opponent to win the fight....he shuts Mosley out, for instance, and yet people say he looks like trash and is on the down slide.

You can't destroy every opponent, you just can't do it. Styles make a HUGE impact on any fight and if it were just a case of a on or off night, then Pac would have wiped JMM out in the first or second round in their second fight, yet it was extremely close....almost too close for comfort. Pac can be tagged and I do agree that Pac is a tremendous, tremendous fighter- one of the best I have ever seen in fact but some guys just have the other persons number and there is nothing that can be done about it. If there is to be a stoppage, it's going to be a controversial one on the part of the referee and I certainly hope it doesn't come to that but it could as there is such a huge expectation for Pac to do better against JMM than Floyd did (which is what this fight is all about anyways, as I've said from day one).

Pac is a super fast, super strong, maniac in the ring.....he does leave himself open to counters though..eating enough counters will cause you to think about things in the corner and change your plan from what the trainer wants you to do to what you feel you need to do.

Comment

Pacquiao Vs Marquez

Pacquiao Vs Marquez coming fight is really very exciting. Los Angeles Times reported that Pacquiao and Marquez will fight at a welterweight catch weight of 144 pounds, with Marquez guaranteed with $5million.

Comment

Pacquiao Vs Marquez

Pacquiao Vs Marquez coming fight is really very exciting. Los Angeles Times reported that Pacquiao and Marquez will fight at a welterweight catch weight of 144 pounds, with Marquez guaranteed with $5million. So, with this, can it increase the chances of our Filipino Champ. The first fight of Pacquiao and Marquez was said to be controversial. There was a judge who had admitted that he was mistakenly made an error on the scorecards. If it would have been known before the declaration of winner, it would be our Filipino Champ's victory then.

Comment

Loved how they edited in the WTF looks on the celebrities' faces. tysons disgusted reaction at the end is priceless.

Comment

Anything is better then that eye of the tiger bull****

Comment

Last fight was horrible. He should sing his own ring entrance - RJJ-style.

Also, I'd love to see Lea Salonga sing the National Anthem of the Philippines. She's absolutely amazing in Les Miserables.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  It was Roach, Ariza, and Khan too that all stated Pac would bury Mosley in under 3 rounds but that didn't happen.
                  But it basically did happen. Mosley was a in survival mode from the 3rd. He was never in it after the knock down. Had he tried to take the fight to Manny it would have been finished.

Comment

I'm confused with some of the comments here, it can't be the kush but is a trainer or sparring mate suppose to say the opposite? That their guy is going lose or that his opponent is going to beat their guy? Trainer or sparring mate praising their guy saying it's going to be an easy win, etc is not what their suppose to say?

Comment

Biggest surprise to me in the poll is that hardly no one picked Marquez to win by decision but 16 percent think he can knockout Pac??? I'm not understanding that.

Comment

Working...
                      X