Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowing how bad Marquez was at 142 last time, why did you take this fight? You're supposed to be the best fighter in the world and you're last 4 fights now have beenalmost worthless.

Comment

• Frogs! will be giving Pacman some good Jeff after the fight. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
        'manny, you showed margarito mercy in the 11th and final rds of your fight. marquez's eyesocket was dangling by his cheek and yet you were still punching him? why?'
        Margarito is a God.

Comment

• Frogs! likes to suck on the mushroom tip while he twists that **** head. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by |STALLION| View Post
            Frogs! likes to suck on the mushroom tip while he twists that **** head. Just sayin'.
            Maidana>Khan.

Comment

• I just bet 100$ on Pacquiao to win a Decision, Marquez is a warrior who will fight to the end but I just can't imagine them giving him the Decision

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
                Maidana>Khan.

Maidana is hideously overrated, ducked Bradley (who would've beaten the crap out of him, BTW) and is now reduced to calling out a faded Malignaggi. Oh, and an aged, legless Morales made him look like a ****, too.

Prime Hatton would have performed homicide on Maidana. And I hate Hatton.

Comment

• I like Maidana, BTW.

Only problem is, he ain't **** at the top level. Khan would make it easier on himself second time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by |STALLION| View Post
                    Frogs! likes to suck on the mushroom tip while he twists that **** head. Just sayin'.
                    Easy there buddy. This ain't the lounge.

Comment

• damn. this dude really needs to take the test

Comment

Working...
                      X