Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Ellerbe is Buboy, Who Gives a F**k about Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope that Roach statement w/ regards to Buboy was not misunderstood. Buboy is a trusted friend of Manny since childhood and have more class than Ellerbe.

Comment

LOL ellerbe getting owned like the fat slipping pseudo pimp that he is.

Comment

Buboy has no job so he is not Ellerbe .

LOL AT ROACH INSULTING POOCHIAO'S BEST FRIEND , ROACH DOESNT RESPECT POOCHIAO .
        Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-10-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Trainer Freddie Roach continued his verbal attack on Leonard Ellerbe, the adviser for Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs). A few days ago, Ellerbe disclosed Mayweather's desire to fight Manny Pacquiao (53-3-2, 38KOs) on May 5th at the MGM Grand. Roach, who trains Pacquiao, doesn't believe anything unless it comes directly from Mayweather himself. Roach, who was fielding questions regarding a potential Mayweather-Pacquiao clash for May, compared Ellerbe to Pacquiao's childhood friend, Buboy Fernandez.

[Click Here To Read More]
          told yall all along...Roach is a sneaky selfish fake punk ass overrated trainer....he didn't have to say that about Buboy...I mean it was funny...but still...they're on the same team at the end of the day...not a good look for Roach...I think he even said Manny was broke a while back...Roach be running his mouth about everything!!...smh

Comment

Roach is obviously under pressure. Hmmmmm........

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              told yall all along...Roach is a sneaky selfish fake punk ass overrated trainer....he didn't have to say that about Buboy...I mean it was funny...but still...they're on the same team at the end of the day...not a good look for Roach...I think he even said Manny was broke a while back...Roach be running his mouth about everything!!...smh
              Good points. He also sneakily takes credit for Pacroid's wins, while minimizing Pacroid's accomplishment, when he talks about how he takes on fighters only when he knows Pacroid will win.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                Hope that Roach statement w/ regards to Buboy was not misunderstood. Buboy is a trusted friend of Manny since childhood and have more class than Ellerbe.
                True. Hard to accurately judge Buboy since I don't know him but he seems like a nice kid.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Roach vs Buboy, make it happen!

All jokes aside, I like how Roach said I thought Floyd was his own boss. That is what Floyd says and since Floyd says he is his own boss, he should repeat the challenge that Ellerbe announced.

However, I still expect Pac to say YES after his fight because Team Mayweather gave the perception that they wanted Pac on May 5th in Vegas, Pac needs to capitalize on it since he agreed to everything and there are no issues. Call out that challenge or bluff and throw the ball back at Floyd...

Bottom line, Pac accepts Floyd's recent challenge, Floyd is backed into the wall that he built himself.
                  Come on Wess you know better than that. Pac will never call Floyd out. All he keeps saying is he doesn't need that fight and he's satisfied with what he's done in boxing. And the public eats it up. Floyd has said way more about fighting Pac than Pac will ever say about fighting Floyd.

Comment

Does this mean Buboy gives the **** to Manny?

Comment

Freddie Roach is insane :

Leonard Ellerbe = CEO of Mayweather Promotions

Buboy = .................................................. .............................................
                      Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-10-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X