Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Ellerbe is Buboy, Who Gives a F**k about Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is Floyd's adviser and CEO of Mayweather Promotions. Is that Buboy? And what is it with Roach always saying "who the f**k is" this guy or that guy? He seems to be in a rage... and consistent mode of anger & frustration in regards to anything dealing with Floyd (same with Bob). If Floyd makes the challenge he'll say "who the f**k is Floyd"?

Comment

Ellerbe didn't even know that Mayweather and Pacquiao were in negotiations last summer.

Buboy is Pacquiao's freind, Ellerbe is Mayweather's friend.

Hopefully Ellerbe is right though, and Floyd does step up to the plate and fight Pacquiao.

NO MORE EXCUSES FLOYD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Freddie just disrespected Manny's best friend, Buboy.

I hope Freddie and Manny now split, so Amir can tap Manny's ass.
        lmao Khan nuthugger his a** will get knocked out in 2 rounds with his glass chin.

Comment

Hahahahaha. Roach is right though, I mean who does give a **** about Buboy and Ellerbe?

Comment

Ellerbe also informed Golden Boy promoter Richard Schaefer, who does not have a contract with Mayweather but has promoted his last five bouts, of the plan.

"I'm very excited that the sport's biggest pay-per-view star is going to be back on May 5," Schaefer told ESPN.com. "We have informed the pay-per-view industry and I have the arena on hold. I'm excited to continue my relationship with Floyd and his team. It's always fun to work with Floyd."

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...ght-possible-5

-----

But Mayweather (42-0, 26 KOs), who turns 35 in February, announced last week that he will make the first defense of the WBC welterweight belt he won in September by stopping Victor Ortiz (29-3-2, 22 KOs) against an opponent to be determined on May 5 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Schaefer wants that "opponent" be Pacquiao.

"I think that Floyd Mayweather has made it very clear that he wants the big fights, and that he wants the biggest possible opponent. By that, I think that everybody knows that he means that the biggest possible opponent means that you've got to start from the top, and that's obviously a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight," said Schaefer.

"But that's assuming that Bob Arum wants to get the fight done. We're not going to be talking about that this week. This week, of course, the focus is going to be on Pacquiao's next fight with Juan Manuel Marquez. But after that, there will be plenty of time to talk about that match up between Mayweather and Pacquiao."

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...uture-and-more

****** = ring tv . craveonline

Clear semantics from Roach. Schaefer good enough for you?

Comment

Roach don't know **** about boxing!

Roach vs Buboy, make it happen!

All jokes aside, I like how Roach said I thought Floyd was his own boss. That is what Floyd says and since Floyd says he is his own boss, he should repeat the challenge that Ellerbe announced.

However, I still expect Pac to say YES after his fight because Team Mayweather gave the perception that they wanted Pac on May 5th in Vegas, Pac needs to capitalize on it since he agreed to everything and there are no issues. Call out that challenge or bluff and throw the ball back at Floyd...

Bottom line, Pac accepts Floyd's recent challenge, Floyd is backed into the wall that he built himself.

Comment

i see a tag team match, maybe a 3 on 3 if Roach and Mayweather snr wanna get involved.

Comment

Lol I think he ripped Buboy unintentionally.

Comment

Who care ? You do !

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Freddie just disrespected Manny's best friend, Buboy.

I hope Freddie and Manny now split, so Amir can tap Manny's ass.
                      trust me you dont hope that happens cause manny will put ur boyfriend in the hospital

Comment

Working...
                      X