Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Responds To Bradley: He Needs Me, I'm The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley the ugly little monkey ducked Khan for a reason. He thinks he'd lose.

Bradley's boring, and cheats with his headbutts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      To beat Khans azz...
      gotta admire your loyalty romey. He had 2 chances to beat khans azz and he he didn't even wanna attempt it. I think your boy Bradley realises PAC ain't happening so he's moved back to khan because that's his next big payday

Comment

Look at head butt Bradley's ****ty resume during these last two years, and then look at khans.

Bradley is an ugly little monkey who doesn't give one crap about the fans. Casamayor? Are you freakin kidding? Bradley is a disgrace.

Comment

the British ****s all over this thread, someone should make a boxingscene.UK so these Indian lovers can get their azz over there

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
            Look at head butt Bradley's ****ty resume during these last two years, and then look at khans.

Bradley is an ugly little monkey who doesn't give one crap about the fans. Casamayor? Are you freakin kidding? Bradley is a disgrace.
            "C'mon dawg...Casa is a lineal champ....neva mind that it was 80 years ago and at lightweight bro....hes more accomplished that Khan! Devon beat Kottie and Matts. Kottie and Mats, dawg. I love Bradley's dick ya'll!"

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              gotta admire your loyalty romey. He had 2 chances to beat khans azz and he he didn't even wanna attempt it. I think your boy Bradley realises PAC ain't happening so he's moved back to khan because that's his next big payday
              Maybe,but Bradley and Arum said Pac was not next..So we can't talk like that's a fact bro..

Comment

Bradley beats Khan,50/50 we can end the talk Khan..

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  I know you hate truth and facts because you live in your own world(up Khans azz),but you'll get over it...

Comment

I know you hate truth and facts because you live in your own world(up Khans azz),but you'll get over it...

Comment

Originally posted by -uppercut- View Post
                      and again, Bradley beats Khan. only buthurt British punks think Khan wins this.
                      says the numbnut with a maidana pic in that sig...

Comment

Working...
                      X