Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Responds To Bradley: He Needs Me, I'm The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley beats Khan,50/50 we can end the talk Khan..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Bradley beats Khan,50/50 we can end the talk Khan..
      he got his 50-50

twice

he ran head first on a hill, nobody saw where he went, as he rolled so quick.

Comment

Originally posted by -uppercut- View Post
        and again, Bradley beats Khan. only buthurt British punks think Khan wins this.
        Care to break down the fight how you see it playing out and how Bradley would win?

You strike me as someone who doesn’t actually watch much boxing and decides the outcome of fights based on how you feel towards a particular fighter teenage fan-boy style.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          Care to break down the fight how you see it playing out and how Bradley would win?

You strike me as someone who doesn’t actually watch much boxing and decides the outcome of fights based on how you feel towards a particular fighter teenage fan-boy style.
          Bradley has the tools to beat Khan, Stamina, good chin, quick.

I'm not the one with a muslim on my avatar and you're probably a Pakistani like Amir so your opinion doesn't really matter.

Comment

I'm not the one with a muslim on my avatar and you're probably a Pakistani like Amir so your opinion doesn't really matter.
            So this post proves that not only do you know very little about boxing you are also prejudice and unintelligent teenage fan-boy style.

Comment

So this post proves that not only do you know very little about boxing you are also prejudice and unintelligent teenage fan-boy style.
              not worth debating with bias Indian muslims

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                Nobody knew who Timmy was until Amir started talking about him.

Timmy should be thankful to Amir.
                Not everyone is you.

He first came to the attention of casual UK boxing fans with a convincing win over Junior Witter.

But he has always been in Khan's shadow, i think he is alittle miffed tbh.

Comment

he is a serb aka drug mule

Comment

Pathetic, let people think you're an idiot, don't post to confirm it.

Comment

not worth debating with bias Indian muslims
                      Fuvk you gypsy! Have you impregnated your sister yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X