Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Marquez' Age and Added muscle is good for us.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Ohh ther's some racist Floyd fans too, ohh yes there are.
    i just hate it when people are like that and it goes for both sides, but I guess some people dont know where the lines are ...

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      why didn't he fight him in 2008 a few months after their second fight???

this fight means nothing to real boxing fans
      It really doesn't. Why didn't he fight him when Marquez was P4P #2? If he was so motivated to shut Marquez up, then why did he go after 39 year old Shane Mosley instead of? It's another fight where Manny's taking on another fighter in his late 30's. Fight Mayweather next! He'll be at the MGM Grand on May 5th. Where will Manny be? My take says that Bob Arum will have him fighting in April with someone that he can beat easily. All while saying that Floyd doesn't want the fight. That jig is up because he just told the whole world that he doesn't want the fight to happen.

Comment

Well this fight is just for settling something WE the fans created, a riot who thinks Marquez won. I give respect to Pacquiao for settling this, to shut the mouth of the critics. But I believe a blowout from Pacquiao.

Marquez will be K.O in the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
          In this video Roach says that Marquez' age makes him slower and the added bulk will slow Marquez even more for Manny and make things much easier for them. The fight will not go six according to Roach.

Good stuff.
          manny change a lot take a look at his head size it's doubled, his pecker has shrunk and his strenghed has increase to that of a light heavy wieght.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            what you mean gets away with more?

and maybe probably its his good guy persona versus floyd bad guy....
            Ohh, it has to do with the good guy bad guy thing too. What do I mean by gets away with more, take a look at their last 2 fights, that pretty much sums it up. But yes Floyd fans are usually not that much better.

Comment

Oh where oh where have all the *******s gone , I laugh when I see how many exposing Manny threads are deleted the next day , this one survived .

Just another day in the office of the Manny hype job .

Comment

Roach always lookin for an advantage wether it be age, weight, or unprimed. Its funny.

Comment

Roach likes to state the obvious sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    why didn't he fight him in 2008 a few months after their second fight???

this fight means nothing to real boxing fans
                    So why did Floyd fight him at 147 either both are fulla **** or none are

Comment

Freddie.... shut up

Comment

Working...
                      X