Floyd Mayweather Sr. -vs- Charlie Zelenoff Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haters gonna hate.

Comment

• If he's not for real then the guy's some sort of comedy genius but i cant see someone keeping it up this long cant believe guys like John scully are even talking about him now whats this about mayweather sr..? Havent been following the charlie Zelenoff story for a while so will need to catch up guy should have his own reality tv show or something would be classic do feel a bit bad laughing if the guys not the full shilling though..

Comment

• Iceman you're absolutely right, charlie represents an entire 'archetype' and paradigm of 'that type' of gym d ude. In fact a Charlie-esque fighter was even parodied in million dollar baby, if you recall that one semi-******ed fighter who thought he could knock out anyone but then got brutally owned.

Comment

• Just watch the maweather sr incident and could believe what i was seeing this guys gonna end up getting badly hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            this was the game changer that woke me up on the zelenoff phenomenon

this is a young man we're talking about. his behavior is concerning.
            we shouldnt be laughing at the kid // man. i'm as guilty as the next guy. he needs help.

he managed to get into the ring with floyd mayweather SR and not get badly hurt outside of catching some right hands and a little flurry on the ground from bare fists... floyd SR looked terrific
            can you imagine the sort of trouble he can get himself into?

anybody remember hearing "let him finish the round." at the end? that had me laughing, and it shouldnt. but it did.
            i'm very glad charlie didnt catch a horrible beating this time. it is inevitably what's coming to him. i dont know where he spends time, or who he is with, but if he's in a bad area with bad people he's going to have to worry about being stabbed and robbed and **** as well.

again, this guy managed to catch a beating from floyd mayweather SR
            and then basically got away with jumping into the ring and trying to cheapshot a senior in a boxing gym.
            this is what i dont get... if anyone tried that shiiite at my gym.. he/she would get the crap kicked outta them.. unless this is all an act and was pre-planned.. i cant believe any 'fight' gym would let this **** slide.

Comment

• Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
              Ive heard of this guy for several years already...on this forum for the first time I think it was, actually...now because of the Mayweather Sr. sparring session everyone is hearing about him now...I watched his post fight youtube from his hotel room and he's obviously talking some CRAZY stuff..maybe he's real, maybe he's just putting us on but here's the thing: People in gyms across the world have seen guys like this once a year at least...Ive dealt with numerous guys like this, I have some equally crazy stories...you just have to give Charlie Z credit, he's taken the shtick further and deeper than anyone ever has. But, man, I know guys from the gym who are this guys equal in terms of their delusions about boxing, etc...
              I heard of him years a go on You Tube ducking a black guy.

He had a big mouth and is very much like Ortiz, he doesn't like to get hit. He quit VS Andrew Hartly. Spat his gum shield and quit.

Obviously that got him a lot of hype.

Anyway a black dude called him out mover an argument and he didn't turn up. Which was filmed I believe.

Later, he had beef with a group of MMA guys. He had his dad and looked scared as hell.

He even called out his MMA trainer and dissed him.

He constantly gets into trouble.

Comment

• Has Mayweather jr commented on this i would want to kill him if he did that to my father cant believe he pulled a stunt like that and walked out of that gym alive i'm in total shock!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by |STALLION| View Post
                  Zelenoff punches an old man with sarcoidosis who also just happens to be Floyd Mayweather's dad from the blind side (after being schooled by that same old man with sarcoidosis) and all of a sudden he's hilarious.

Some people really are mentally deficient f*ggots.
                  All of a sudden ?, people have been laughing at him for years.

Comment

• i was at tapout here in vegas yesterday with jeff mayweather and king mo lawal. we were talking about this clown and i told mo that i would tell charlie he should show up there and challenge him. mo get serious real quick and said that wouldnt be a good idea. he would kill charlie. you could tell he meant it.

Comment

• Charlie is the new Andy Kaufman, he's a genius!

He blurs the line between reality and fiction and gets under people's skin.

Comment

Working...
                      X