Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. -vs- Charlie Zelenoff Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good thing is everyone has seen it now who has anything to do with boxing, he'll get his ass kicked in any gym he goes to now for someone else to make a name for themselves.

Comment

• You seen this, John?

Comment

• Hisoka, I had a guy very similar to that stalking me back in 2000...he never fought before...he used to be in the gym and we sparred, just working with him...he got mad and called my house that night...wanted to fight me the following year in a ten round fight...eventually he stopped calling me and acting crazy etc, dropped out of site..then after a good SEVEN years he showed up at the new gym I am at now and told the manager there he wanted to fight me...Ive run into numerous guys like this..VERY UNSTABLE people...

Comment

• Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
          Hisoka, I had a guy very similar to that stalking me back in 2000...he never fought before...he used to be in the gym and we sparred, just working with him...he got mad and called my house that night...wanted to fight me the following year in a ten round fight...eventually he stopped calling me and acting crazy etc, dropped out of site..then after a good SEVEN years he showed up at the new gym I am at now and told the manager there he wanted to fight me...Ive run into numerous guys like this..VERY UNSTABLE people...
          Damn dude that's some scary shit!

Comment

• what the ****in ***?

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
              You seen this, John?

this was the game changer that woke me up on the zelenoff phenomenon

this is a young man we're talking about. his behavior is concerning.
              we shouldnt be laughing at the kid // man. i'm as guilty as the next guy. he needs help.

he managed to get into the ring with floyd mayweather SR and not get badly hurt outside of catching some right hands and a little flurry on the ground from bare fists... floyd SR looked terrific
              can you imagine the sort of trouble he can get himself into?

anybody remember hearing "let him finish the round." at the end? that had me laughing, and it shouldnt. but it did.
              i'm very glad charlie didnt catch a horrible beating this time. it is inevitably what's coming to him. i dont know where he spends time, or who he is with, but if he's in a bad area with bad people he's going to have to worry about being stabbed and robbed and **** as well.

again, this guy managed to catch a beating from floyd mayweather SR
              and then basically got away with jumping into the ring and trying to cheapshot a senior in a boxing gym.
              Last edited by New England; 11-12-2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• He's basically like that drunken homeless guy who sits outside the convenience store telling everyone he's going to be rich, become president, etc.

Comment

• He says he wants to fight klitshko, but he is like 150 pounds lol

Comment

• Give him credit for not living in reality ??? The guy is delusional and needs help. People on boxing forums should stop paying him attention because we are enabling him to doing this more to himself.

Comment

• I'm starting to think this is all just an act. If i went around acting like this moron i would get the **** kicked out of me on a daily basis. But nothing ever seems to happen to this Zelenoff guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X