No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. -vs- Charlie Zelenoff Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    you're right...we better get to emailing Ring immedeiatley....

****, not even an exclusive from elie seckbach.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      This isn't funny anymore; he looks medicated and seems to be getting more jilted.
      lol. . . i also noticed he has a lil welt under that eye. . . either from mayweather sr. or that dude who straight took the pimp hand to him. . .

Comment

• bwahaha Charlie just made me a fan!!

Comment

• he really did mess up that video by trying to hit mayweather when he has his back turned. . . it appeared a lot of people there probably actually liked him, or at least were amused by him and would have let him keep coming back around. . . he really could have made some connections. . .

even though he still looked sloppy and scared shytless (turning his back and running away), and his punches were so slow and telegraphed, he could at least say he "sparred" with sr. and made friends with him or something. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
            ****, not even an exclusive from elie seckbach.

Comment

• Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              lol. . . i also noticed he has a lil welt under that eye. . . either from mayweather sr. or that dude who straight took the pimp hand to him. . .
              Im trying to rack my brain as to why Charlie didn't want any get back against the dude who pimp slapped him in the corner like a hoe
              ?

Comment

• Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                he really did mess up that video by trying to hit mayweather when he has his back turned. . . it appeared a lot of people there probably actually liked him, or at least were amused by him and would have let him keep coming back around. . . he really could have made some connections. . .

even though he still looked sloppy and scared shytless (turning his back and running away), and his punches were so slow and telegraphed, he could at least say he "sparred" with sr. and made friends with him or something. . .
                I totally agree with this..what an idiot...

Comment

• That some badass punch power ala Rocky Balboa.

Comment

• Anyone think he makes a video on Mike Tyson that Tyson would actually call on his challenge? That's ****ing PPV material.

Comment

• even charlie knows floyd ducks like no other.

Comment

Working...
                      X