Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. -vs- Charlie Zelenoff Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth be told, I would bet about 95% of the Forum would KO Zelenoff given the opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      lmao Sr was tagging that ass and showing great defense!

But Charlie finally accomplished what he set out to do, get his name out there, even if it is for being a total d-bag and ******.
      who in their right mind would want to have his name out there like this, I mean honestly I am shocked he made it out alive, I am also surprised Floyd Jr didnt hear about this, Charlie would not have made it out of Vegas

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
        Someone who doesnt wan his friend to get sued or be put in jail for beating down a mentally ******ed white boy
        Good point, but I doubt legalities ever crossed their mind. Especially since it's obvious someone was getting their ass whooped and they still decided to post the video online.

I've been in those situations all too many times. Things are going 100 mph and the first thing you do is "not think", but react.

I think he's just a poor excuse for a cameraman.

EDIT: Speaking of thinking. This reminds me of all the fights I've been in in and out of school. After I got suspended, my mom would always ask me, "what were you thinking". I'll reply "I don't know". LOL
        Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-10-2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Wow.... Floyd Mayweather SENIOR tries to give you a point on boxing and you tell him you'll knock him out?

What the **** is wrong with you?

I would be gracious as hell that he even offered to pay attention to what I was doing.
          That's because you're not ******ed.
          Charlie Z pisses me off, little ****ing *****. I know he's just an idiot, but I still wanna put a beating on him.

Comment

• Of course Sr. waited for Charlie to be out of his prime till he fought him...where do you think his son learns it from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
              Charles is improving! He has goood form, now he just needs to get over his fear of taking punches to the face.
              Are you kidding me, the dude's form is horrible. How can you be on this boxing forum and actually think that CharlieZ has form. He would get knocked out by any competent boxer with all that flailing around. He is also a puzzy who needs to sucker punch an old man. I hope you were sarcastic, because you lost all your credibility with that statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Good point, but I doubt legalities ever crossed their mind. Especially since it's obvious someone was getting their ass whooped and they still decided to post the video online.

I've been in those situations all too many times. Things are going 100 mph and the first thing you do is "not think", but react.

I think he's just a poor excuse for a cameraman.
                Charlie has had the police called on us after showing up to his gym after HE insisted we come over to get knocked out FACT
                Charlie also after being exposed drove out to my gym in the middle of the night and threw a brick through the window FACT
                Charlie also called the gym consistently and threatened to burn down the gym with the kids inside FACT
                Bazooka didnt need to see this video cus Zooks knows where Charlie lives FACT

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  Truth be told, I would bet about 95% of the Forum would KO Zelenoff given the opportunity.
                  I know people that don't even train that can beat his ass.

Comment

who in their right mind would want to have his name out there like this, I mean honestly I am shocked he made it out alive, I am also surprised Floyd Jr didnt hear about this, Charlie would not have made it out of Vegas
                    It sounds crazy, but you'd be surprised what people would do even for a little bit of internet fame homie, this guy has been putting on trolling videos for years now but shi.t finally got real for him. I'm also surprised he didn't get his head stomped on like he should have.

Comment

Someone who doesnt wan his friend to get sued or be put in jail for beating down a mentally ******ed white boy
                      EDIT: Speaking of thinking. This reminds me of all the fights I've been in in and out of school. After I got suspended, my mom would always ask me, "what were you thinking". I'll reply "I don't know". LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X