Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all the sudden are people acting like Marquez fighting at ww is good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post

You don't even know what I'm talking about.

Fighters need time to grow into a weight, Marquez was still a superfeather when he fought Mayweather.

Bulk up too fast with no nutritional advice or condition coach and he suffered for it.

He had concerns about it before the fight but took the fight because of the money.

Marquez made sure he told everyone about the problems after the fight and stayed behind to make the HBO crew aware of this.

Now Marquez is a solid lightweight who had fought at light-welter, and has had year to put on the weight slowly with a conditioning coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      I think it starts with a C, and ends with omedian?
      Seriously, that's just a terrible guess.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
        Seriously how many alts does one person need? Someone else say who this is before I do.
        I called im out on it in another thread and he acted as if he didn't know what I was talking about.

I find it genuinely sad.

Comment

Well it's not a legit fight. Above 135 Marquez is ****

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            3 divisions in just over a year, bulked up by drinking his own urine a Floyd still came in over the agreed limit.

Now he i just coming up 4 lbs, has had nutritional an conditioning coach on board has had long to put the weight and Pacquiao will not come in over the agreed limit and is naturally the same size as Marquez.
            This is laughable in the justification. JMM fought Likar Ramos(a bum) at 140, since the Floyd fight he hasn't weight in over 142.

On top of that the Floyd/Marquez fight did get postponed and Marquez had time to bulk up. Get your facts straight

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
              Are you donating points or giving off green k for droppin dimes?

No, I already know who it is and I've PM said person and told them.

Comment

This is like any big fight. All the hype and promo it gets will spark interest.

IMO it will be the same as the previous two as long as Marquez can keep sharp with the added weight.

I see no reason why Marquez should even try to make 144 if it is not his best fighting weight

Comment

Why do people need or want aliases?

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                    Well it's not a legit fight. Above 135 Marquez is ****
                    How? For his first 2 fights with Pac he weighed above 140 on fight night!

Comment

Originally posted by i box foreal View Post
                      When Floyd fought him he caught flack cause"oh he made Marquez come up 2 divisions" "Marquez looks like crap at ww" Marquez should never fight over 135"...Now all the sudden its a great fight with Manny??But Floyd should get"0"0 credit for dominating and dominating him 2 years ago? I don't understand the posters on this site,how can you get excited about Manny fighting Marquez and not give Floyd any credit for dominating him 2 years ago?.This is laughable Floyd made him look like a child,he toyed with him in the ring,yet people are excited about the fight with Manny 2 years later?
                      Its real simple. Manny fans don't want to see a competitive fight, they want to see manny KO his opponent. WHy even bother asking them. Manny KO'ing an inferior opponent is what they want every time. They pay for it so HBO puts it on.

Its no different then Vince McMahon bringing in the new bad guy of the month for Hulk Hogan back in the 80's. People didn't pay to see "wrestling" or "psychology" as much as they did the elbow and the legdrop.

Comment

Working...
                      X