No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Fibs Court, Judge Orders Community Service

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    He was alleged of doing something. Theres no proof he did squat. And I've seen many situations where a woman accused of man of beating when he barely laid a hand on her. In our society if a woman accuses you of ANYTHING people will believe her and not you even if you are innocent. So don't rush to judgment.
    hhmm, when the cops got to the ex's wife, didnt the cops see the fraud ontop of the ex wife on the floor, from a take down move? and did the kids say that the fraud did physical abuse of their mom?

by the way, dont rush to judgement? arent you a ***** whos been accusing pac of using something ilegal? so wheres the "dont rush to judgement"? or it only applies to the fraud? i mean, theres more to rush to judgement against the fraud than there is against the pac...
    Last edited by indystress; 11-08-2011, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
      you are blinded by hate. floyd is the real deal. he does charity work for the right reason. and thats why you dont hear about it. he dont brag or have cameras follow him around when he does his good deeds. he does it because he has been poor and he wants to help as much as possible. you dont hear about the center he built for kids to have a place to play and bought all the equipment for the place. he does from his heart. he could brag or have it filmed like other boxers. but he dont want the fake attention. he does it from his heart. and not for show. he treats every day people good. but every one gets tired at some point and wants some alone time. nothing wrong with that
      wrong dude...the fraud do charity work for publicity reason...as far as him not bragging...dude, where u been? the fraud is such a bragger...didnt u see the ortiz/fraud 24/4? where the fraud where basically showing off his house and his cars to the army troops via his laptop? pac does more for his country than the fraud do for his own state.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
        I wouldnt pay that b**ch nothing. All these hoes are scandalous nowadays, that b**ch lying until proven otherwise.

Has there been any pictures of her after the incident or anything like that?
        so you're saying the fraud is innoncent until proven otherwise?
        but arent you one of those haters who believes pac is guilty of using PEDS when pac has never even tested positive...vs the fraud in alot of racial video rants, security guard abuse, domestic violance, sucka punch, ignored catchweight against marquez, etc...the list is so long...everything about the fraud is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by indystress View Post
          so you're saying the fraud is innoncent until proven otherwise?
          but arent you one of those haters who believes pac is guilty of using PEDS when pac has never even tested positive...vs the fraud in alot of racial video rants, security guard abuse, domestic violance, sucka punch, ignored catchweight against marquez, etc...the list is so long...everything about the fraud is a fraud.
          I've never said Pac was guilty, I just want him to take the test since it's one of the things holding up the fight. I dont get into that petty back and forth **** between Floyd and Pac like you and others do. **** is lame and beyond old at this point.

Yeah, I think Floyd is innocent until proven guilty, where's the proof he did it? Where's the damning pictures or evidence? Show me that and i'll admit I was wrong right now.

Was Floyd found guilty in the security guard incident or as a matter of fact has he been found guilty in any of his cases?

He ignored a catchweight against JMM? So what? He wasnt the first to come in above weight and wont be the last.

Sucker punch? Ortiz left his hands down in the middle of a fight, say what you want but he deserved to get punched in the face. That's called ******ity, dont blame Floyd for that.

Racial video rants? Pull the **** out your ass, I thought it was hilarious. Over the top? yes. Unnecessary? Maybe. But he did it, so what?

You coming off like a real b**ch right now dude, you would think Floyd Mayweather Jr pimp slapped your mom, pissed on your porch, s**t in your house and f**ked your woman.

Comment

Doing 40 hours of community service in High School was a pain in the a** I bet its gonna feel 10x worse for Floyd lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
              Doing 40 hours of community service in High School was a pain in the a** I bet its gonna feel 10x worse for Floyd lmao.
              Lmao I HATED doing community service. Aint nothing worse in this world than working for free lol

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                Lmao I HATED doing community service. Aint nothing worse in this world than working for free lol
                Floyd deserves it though maybe even more.

Comment

Who cares... he's either not going to do it or turn it his way. It's 40 hours of community service... god.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
                    Floyd deserves it though maybe even more.
                    Eh I wouldnt say he deserves it. I wouldnt say nobody deserves anything, especially if they didnt do anything maliciously. He just missed a court date, ****** of him to do so but still.

But 40 hrs aint much though, he can have that done in a couple weeks. I had to do 150 SMH

Comment

Did Floyd sucker punch his woman in front of his kids too? Damn! That Porch Monkey needs pummeled in prison. ****IN' worthless piece of S#!t.

Comment

Working...
                      X