No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Fibs Court, Judge Orders Community Service

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kfcfloydiots View Post
    Did Floyd sucker punch his woman in front of his kids too? Damn! That Porch Monkey needs pummeled in prison. ****IN' worthless piece of S#!t.
    You seriously might want to invest in getting some *****. Calm down, you seem very mad lmao

Comment

Look at *****S responses regarding breaking the Law. LMAO

******...tsk tsk

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
        Eh I wouldnt say he deserves it. I wouldnt say nobody deserves anything, especially if they didnt do anything maliciously. He just missed a court date, ****** of him to do so but still.

But 40 hrs aint much though, he can have that done in a couple weeks. I had to do 150 SMH
        He did deserve it if he kept making excuses about it and burning $100 dollar bills he should of just went to court and get it over with.

Comment

Originally posted by Vino Rotcha View Post
          Look at *****S responses regarding breaking the Law. LMAO

******...tsk tsk
          So anytime someone defends Floyd for ANYTHING there a *****? Hmm it seems to me that anything related to Floyd Mayweather causes people to catch feelings like Jerry Rice.

I wasnt defending him breaking the law, I was just saying that his domestic abuse case was full of s**t and more of a case of a lying ex-hoe.

If you werent talking about me then whatever carry on, but if you were than I honestly dont give a f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by indystress View Post
            wrong dude...the fraud do charity work for publicity reason...as far as him not bragging...dude, where u been? the fraud is such a bragger...didnt u see the ortiz/fraud 24/4? where the fraud where basically showing off his house and his cars to the army troops via his laptop? pac does more for his country than the fraud do for his own state.
            and there is where your very WRONG!!!!!!! what im talking about is ALL the charity work he does out of the spotlight. and again you confuse the "money may" persona with floyd mayweather. and how in the world do you know what he does for his state???? do you reside in the great state of michigan??? he does a lot of work for mich and vegas. and he DOES NOT brag about hie charity work. common man read the post before you start bragging about pac. and please educate me. what has pac done for his country???? im not talking about giving his people pride in there ethnicity. cudos for that. but what has he done in a tangible way for his country. since you said he has done more for his country than PBF has done for his state?????

Comment

Originally posted by kfcfloydiots View Post
              Did Floyd sucker punch his woman in front of his kids too? Damn! That Porch Monkey needs pummeled in prison. ****IN' worthless piece of S#!t.
              somebody should sucka punch you you racist piece of ****. you should go to prison and get bent over in the rec room. but i think your silly azz would love that. there is no room here for racist of any culture. perhaps you should go back and get in the tree house with the rest of your gang. MORON!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                So anytime someone defends Floyd for ANYTHING there a *****? Hmm it seems to me that anything related to Floyd Mayweather causes people to catch feelings like Jerry Rice.

I wasnt defending him breaking the law, I was just saying that his domestic abuse case was full of s**t and more of a case of a lying ex-hoe.

If you werent talking about me then whatever carry on, but if you were than I honestly dont give a f**k.
                Giant your wasting your time trying to reason with a *******. all day they come on here and say how floyd is guilty of what ever crime and say he is going to jail for ever. but just mention pac and OST and you get, innocent until proven guilty and pac is god and all sort of nonsense. mention how pac tried to steal money from oscar or his accountants and you get they lie on pac he is good. LOL these dudes are ruining a good thing. im not talking about true boxing fans of pacs. im talking about the humps that dont know a dam thing about boxing and just want to sing about pac. some of these dudes actually think pac would have a chance vs tommy hearns. just silly. man just silly. tommy would leave pac in a heap insude of three rounds. id bet my house and other real estate on that.

Comment

You dumb ass idiots waste time coming on an online forum talking ****. You do realize Money doesn't give a **** about what you're saying, nor does anyone else? The brother is ****** rich. He's not worried about a bunch of punk ass internet geeks posting **** about him.

He's rich, and you are well, you. Get over it.

Comment

*****s keep forgetting/repressing the fact that in 2004 Floyd was convicted of two counts of misdemeanor battery against two women. Yeah he's a real man alright, assaulting women. This is why Floyd will never be loved and respected as an all time great...

Comment

• ?

What does this article have to do with Boxing?

Personally, I dont think it's any of our business. Whether he beats his wife and kids, still has nothing to do with boxing.

Funny though, everyone hates on Floyd, but any article that's about him gets like 12321 posts in the first day...

Thanks boxingscene.com for your tmz entry, just as good as Freddi roach article about "all mayweather has to do is sign." stopppppppp

Comment

Working...
                      X