Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather just tweeted he is paying for all of Smokin Joe's Funeral expenses..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant believe this went 30pgs. some of u arent fans of this sport. thats obvious. more interested in hating a fighter than u are in the loss of one of the greats and the good gesture of one of this eras greats to that mans memory. who cares why he did it how he did it,etc. the fact is he did it. unless ur planning on doing it better, why comment with hate?tells u about the type of person u are...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      damn, you really did miss his point, LOL. Keep trying though, you'll figure it out eventually. And when you do, you'll realize that it wasn't as bad as you think it is lol.
      the point from an obvious bakla pac****

Comment

• It's a beautiful gesture by Floyd, and I'm sure Frasier family greatly appreciates it, but true charity is anonymous, no other way about it. Floyd tweeting this for eveyone to see sadly turns it into a PR move in exchange of some good press.

Comment

• Originally posted by louvega View Post
          It's a beautiful gesture by Floyd, and I'm sure Frasier family greatly appreciates it, but true charity is anonymous, no other way about it. Floyd tweeting this for eveyone to see sadly turns it into a PR move in exchange of some good press.
          nah....according to *****s, youre just hating for thinking that way....lol

Comment

• Legend recognizin' legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by louvega View Post
              It's a beautiful gesture by Floyd, and I'm sure Frasier family greatly appreciates it, but true charity is anonymous, no other way about it. Floyd tweeting this for eveyone to see sadly turns it into a PR move in exchange of some good press.
              i agree with this ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Great gesture, he didn't have to Twit it tho.

Comment

• This thread is the perfect example why he shouldn't have tweeted about it.

It ends up being more about Floyd than the person that died.

Comment

• Originally posted by dempseyrollin View Post
                    i cant believe this went 30pgs. Some of u arent fans of this sport. Thats obvious. More interested in hating a fighter than u are in the loss of one of the greats and the good gesture of one of this eras greats to that mans memory. Who cares why he did it how he did it,etc. The fact is he did it. Unless ur planning on doing it better, why comment with hate?tells u about the type of person u are...
                    ^^^this!!!^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                      This thread is the perfect example why he shouldn't have tweeted about it.

It ends up being more about Floyd than the person that died.
                      Nope people on this forum make it about Floyd, Infact the *******s with there knickers in a twist make it about Floyd.

Stupid ignorant Pacquiao fans, this is about one of the atg heavyweights

RIP Smokin Joe Frazier

Comment

Working...
                      X