Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Top Rank Offered Me $150,000 to Fight Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana should have accepted that **** and brutally KOd Bradley's ass for offering such a paltry amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
      told you guys.
      Yeah this dude said straight away maidana got lowballed when arum mentioned it.

That's a **** offer if there ever was one. Arum and Bradley trying to save face that's what it is

Comment

Maidana could have stolen the thunder from Bradley had he accepted the fight. For sure Maidana was scared of losing for $150K.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          LOL...no one watches timothy bradley, timothy cant even sell in his hometown, hell, no one even knows who he is in his hometown lol. Timothy couldnt even sell with hbo hyping his fight vs alexander as an epic super fight for the ages LOL.
          yeah they hyped it like it was hagler hearns infact Bradley went far enough to even say it would be on that level!! LOOOL

Comment

I actually feel sorry for Maidana. GBP are doing a very bad job for him because they have Khan and Ortiz.

Maidana IMO is exciting, shame he brings less to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              yeah they hyped it like it was hagler hearns infact Bradley went far enough to even say it would be on that level!! LOOOL
              Well you can blame Alexander for that,Bradley can't fight for him or make him fight...

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                What I'm still trying to figure out is why is Bradley even ranked so high still?
                Who should be ranked higher, and why ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Well you can blame Alexander for that,Bradley can't fight for him or make him fight...

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                    I actually feel sorry for Maidana. GBP are doing a very bad job for him because they have Khan and Ortiz.

Maidana IMO is exciting, shame he brings less to the table.
                    i think there doing there best they can with him.They have gotten sum
                    pretty good fights and gotten him good money.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Yeah Bradley came to fight and Devon didn't, but it's just a shame timmy brought his head too.

Comment

Working...
                      X