Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol @ "Angulo Punched Himself Out". He's A Pressure Fighter!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only person that made a descent argument in this thread besides "he punched himself out" is intoccable.

Let's hear something besides he punched himself out. Don't you clowns think that's been said already lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      The only person that made a descent argument in this thread besides "he punched himself out" is intoccable.

Let's hear something besides he punched himself out. Don't you clowns think that's been said already lol
      did you watch round1?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        he punched himself out did you watch the fight?
        No, I didn't watch it. I just posted several video's of it in this thread along with the reasons on why I thought he didn't gas but was hurt.

Now let's hear your scientific reasoning besides some copying and pasting of "He gassed out".

Comment

Not a Pac fan?

I won't even entertain that.

Watch the video on the front page then tell me why you think it's a coincedence for Angulo to stop punching right after taking that huge punch.

Then, since we're talking boxing, post some of your thoughts leading up to the fight so we can compare the two.

I called the fight exactly how it played out. How about you, chicken, I mean Steak?
          You nutjob, Angulo's lack of stamina was effected by both his punching himself out and Kirkland's body attack. Body shots hurt a hell of a lot more if youre out of breath to begin with.

This is VERY basic stuff. Every fighter is a man, and any man will get tired after throwing nonstop punches in succession.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            did you watch round1?
            Did you read page 1 of this thread or did you hit the "last page" link from the front page. Smarty fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
              You nutjob, Angulo's lack of stamina was effected by both his punching himself out and Kirkland's body attack. Body shots hurt a hell of a lot more if youre out of breath to begin with.

This is VERY basic stuff. Every fighter is a man, and any man will get tired after throwing nonstop punches in succession.
              Go back and read through this thread chicken. I thought you were gonna try to bring a new innovative argument to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                No way. Had Angulo fought more measured Kirkland would not have survived. But, its an IF.

I want to see a rematch.
                you're high! a rematch??? for what?? LMAO

Comment

the same way mike jones punched himself out when he lost to soto-karass regardless of the judges' decision.

Comment

Did you read page 1 of this thread or did you hit the "last page" link from the front page. Smarty fresh.
                    were you high last night?

Comment

For the fans or do you rather see the rematch of a boring fight? If this is guaranteed action give me the rematch.

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                      you're high! a rematch??? for what?? LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X