Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol @ "Angulo Punched Himself Out". He's A Pressure Fighter!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    were you high last night?
    Ya, you caught me. I see why you're smarty phresh. Very intelligent man, you are. I'm sure your mom tells you that all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
      the same way mike jones punched himself out when he lost to soto-karass regardless of the judges' decision.
      Mike Jones is not a pressure fighter like Angulo.

The chances of Jones punching himself out are way greater than Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
        You nutjob, Angulo's lack of stamina was effected by both his punching himself out and Kirkland's body attack. Body shots hurt a hell of a lot more if youre out of breath to begin with.

This is VERY basic stuff. Every fighter is a man, and any man will get tired after throwing nonstop punches in succession.
        Kirkland did a lot of body punching in that fight and Angulo threw A LOT of punches in that first round after knocking Kirkland down. Some connected but many of them were also blocked or dodged by Kirkland.

Kinda' bad for Angulo. He was absolutely done by the 5th/6th round. He had nothing by then.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Mike Jones is not a pressure fighter like Angulo.

The chances of Jones punching himself out are way greater than Angulo.
          There is a difference between a pressure fighter and a volume puncher you fucking imbecile.

Please do everyone a favour and kill yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            There is a difference between a pressure fighter and a volume puncher you fucking imbecile.

Please do everyone a favour and kill yourself.
            So what's the difference? Don't say it, explain it.

Now Angulo's not a pressure fighter, but volume puncher. Either way he's well conditioned Gaypalm.

This place is off the chain.

EDIT: Make yourself look ****** and explain the difference between pressure fighters and volume puncher's as if that really matters to begin with. Either way you look at it Gaypalm, Angulo ALWAYS goes for the kill in his fights and never gasses.
            Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-07-2011, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Go back and read through this thread chicken. I thought you were gonna try to bring a new innovative argument to this thread.
              I dont need to bring a new argument when the first one is obviously and clearly correct in the first place.

If you want to pretend that stamina is not effected by a fighter punching repeatedly, be my guest. But youre still wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                I dont need to bring a new argument when the first one is obviously and clearly correct in the first place.

If you want to pretend that stamina is not effected by a fighter punching repeatedly, be my guest. But youre still wrong.
                No chicken, I'm saying stamina is effected by taking a huge shot to the face that you don't see.

Learn to read clown. If you read what I've been saying throughout this thread you would'nt have posted that dumb ****.

Comment

it was a combination of both. . . yes, angulo is a pressure fighter who throws lots of punches BUT NOT PUNCHES LIKE THAT! He doesn't put 100% on every single shot for like 65 shots BACK TO BACK TO BACK with every bit of power on them. . . HOWEVER, Kirkland contributed to Angulo's fatigue due to Angulo's RECKLESSNESS and going all out. . . He tagged him back with shots at the PERFECT TIME!

Fact is, Kirkland is still another hilariously awkward KO waiting to happen. . .

Comment

No chicken, I'm saying stamina is effected by taking a huge shot to the face that you don't see.

Learn to read clown. If you read what I've been saying throughout this thread you would'nt have posted that dumb ****.
                    You're a moron. You really are.

It was both Angulo overexerting himself and Kirkland's countering body attack. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                      I do know what a good punch can do. I've been on the receiving and I've also seen it happen right in front of me several times, but it's how angulo reacted to getting his legs back that bothered me - all arm punches. Being hurt had never effected my punching at all. And I do agree the punch is what turned the tide, but it's benefits weren't from it being so powerful but more so because Angulo was zapping himself.

I don't think the effects would have been so great if angulo was throwing less punches and being smarter with his finish. I think Kirkland killed his momentum, and reality set in. His body reacted accordingly.
                      I can respect this post.

Maybe it was a little bit of both. But to sit here and say that the uppercut Kirkland landed in the 1st round (not directed at you intoccabile, but these clowns in this thread) had no effect on Angulo's legs, conditioning, stamina, ect and contributed to how the 1st round/fight ended, IS BULL****.

Straight up!

Comment

Working...
                      X