Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol @ "Angulo Punched Himself Out". He's A Pressure Fighter!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steak View Post
    You nutjob, Angulo's lack of stamina was effected by both his punching himself out and Kirkland's body attack. Body shots hurt a hell of a lot more if youre out of breath to begin with.

This is VERY basic stuff. Every fighter is a man, and any man will get tired after throwing nonstop punches in succession.
    the angulo punched himself out is just an excuse used by idiots who didn't see what actually happened (or who's butt hurt of the results) I've watched almost all of angulos fights & it's not UNCOMMON for angulo to bomb away in bunches against opponents. he did the exact same against Andrey Tsurkan & Richard Gutierrez. guys are usually too hurt to respond back & angulo ends up regrouping if he doesn't get the ko..........he couldn't do that with kirkland because kirkland responded with hard crisp body shots & THATS what destroyed angulo. not angulo so called gassing himself. it was kirkland fighting back viciously that did in angulo

THE FUNNY THING IS KIRKLAND SAID THAT HE WANTS A REMATCH LOL ANGULO HASN'T & LIKELY WILL NOT RESPOND. angulo didn't even want to give a post fight interview.

THE EXCUSES MUST STOP. ANGULO HIMSELF COULD CARE LESS ABOUT MAKING EXCUSES BECAUSE THERE WERE NONE. BUT RET@RD POSTERS DO. IT'S GETTING BEYOND RIDICULOUS.
    Last edited by americanbot; 11-06-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• I'm so glad I read this thread.

I had no idea that pressure fighters never get tired or punch themselves out....

Comment

• I think Angulo tried way too hard to take kirkland out once he dropped him and it back fired.

He was swinging hard shots constantly and rarely landing which will tire any fighter regardless of fighting style.

Kirkland's own hard shots played a part in Anglo breaking down also.

Impressive performance by Kirkland though, he showed alot of heart and determination to comeback like he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
          Wow you must be ****ing new, or some ****ing kid still riding them nuts over the win last night, I picked Kirkland to, but I aint going out here like a ****ing 13 year old starting BS threads about it.....

Grow the **** up, yeah Kirkland won the fight okay, celebrate that but dont suck your dick on the site just because you got it right, a broken clock is right twice a day
          13 year old?

Lol since when did you become judge advocate bazooka??

Last time I checked you were throwing temper tamtrums and starting daily threads about how Ortiz was robbed. Now you're trying to give someone the gospel? STFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Ya just like how everyone on this forum predicted Angulo to wipe Kirkland out right?

If everyone jumps off the roof, your stupid ass is right behind them. STFU.

I predicted this fight to play out the way it did, DESPITE OF WHAT EVERYONE else said. Make sense you clown?
            What the **** are babbling on about you silly little child? The only person who agrees with you in this thread is the voice in your head. Everyone else, however, believes that Angulo did gas himself out.

I shall now refrain from posting in this thread as replying to you is becoming detrimental to my intelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
              Wow you must be ****ing new, or some ****ing kid still riding them nuts over the win last night, I picked Kirkland to, but I aint going out here like a ****ing 13 year old starting BS threads about it.....

Grow the **** up, yeah Kirkland won the fight okay, celebrate that but dont suck your dick on the site just because you got it right, a broken clock is right twice a day
              Secondly, no. Gaypalm made a post telling me ( a grown man), that I should give in because of what "everyone" else says LMAO As if everyone else makes me think the way I do.

I'm a grown man with my own opinion and know what I saw.

I would'nt be rubbing my correct predition in those whose deserve it faces, if they weren't trying to discredit that of the almighty BoxingGenius jk jk
              Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-06-2011, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                What the **** are babbling on about you silly little child? The only person who agrees with you in this thread is the voice in your head. Everyone else, however, believes that Angulo did gas himself out.

I shall now refrain from posting in this thread as replying to you is becoming detrimental to my intelligence.
                Bye Gaypalm. Don't that that e-door hit you on the way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKOO View Post
                  I think Angulo tried way too hard to take kirkland out once he dropped him and it back fired.

He was swinging hard shots constantly and rarely landing which will tire any fighter regardless of fighting style.

Kirkland's own hard shots played a part in Anglo breaking down also.

Impressive performance by Kirkland though, he showed alot of heart and determination to comeback like he did.
                  You watch boxing to

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  13 year old?

Lol since when did you become judge advocate bazooka??

Last time I checked you were throwing temper tamtrums and starting daily threads about how Ortiz was robbed. Now you're trying to give someone the gospel? STFU.
                  and un like you I was backing my **** up with facts honestly your thread is ****ing stupid, how is it possible for a pressure fighter to punch himself out? Are you ****ing serious? wait obviously you are you made a thread about it and have about 95% of the forum explaining to you how and yet you still want to debate it as if your telling it like it is....

Wrong kid, Angulo did punch himself out he missed alot of big shots the moment he hurt Kirkland he threw bomb after bomb after bomb, and guess what he missed most of them and was getting hit back by Kirkland which when you miss like that takes more out of you than when you make contact.

Now you got Kirkland hitting him while he is missing and that to contributes then you add the fact that Angulo rarely tied up Kirkland, and still basicly stood in there and tried to mix it up, when he should have taken rounds two and three to recover and stay away that didnt happen he kept trying to fight and that is a big reason why he lost that fight.....

Comment

• Stop Trolling

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Secondly, no. Gaypalm made a post telling me ( a grown man), that I should give in because of what "everyone" else says LMAO As if everyone else makes me think the way I do.

I'm a grown man with my own opinion and no what I saw.

I would'nt be rubbing my correct predition in those whose deserve it faces, if they weren't trying to discredit that of the almighty BoxingGenius jk jk
                      Wow I mean even the simplest words are a challenge for you

Comment

Working...
                      X