Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- NEW VIDEO - Marquez looks ripped and bulked up on ESPN interview!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOl at the *****s trying to spread false info. There's no foot injury.

And skillswin, this is a warning to you. Start behaving in my threads or you'llget put on the ignore list along with the rest of the *****s lol. You are the only *****sexual I haven't put on ignore because you're not full ******ed yet.

Comment

clearly not the fat fighter floyd b1tchweather fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        LOl at the *****s trying to spread false info. There's no foot injury.

And skillswin, this is a warning to you. Start behaving in my threads or you'llget put on the ignore list along with the rest of the *****s lol. You are the only *****sexual I haven't put on ignore because you're not full ******ed yet.
        not a ***** you dumb fock just becaues i said the truth doent make me a ***** .He just said he had injure his foot during fight camp that they have been keeping a eye on FACT

Comment

This is definitely a physically better Juan Manuel Marquez than the one Duckweather A.K.A. "Attention Whore" A.K.A. "Mister Sensitive" A.K.A. "BUTTHURT" and A.K.A. "ELLERBE IS MY LOVER" fought two years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            wow JMM is done he just said he had some sort of foot injury bummer there goes any chance he had to win
            Did he say that in the vid?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Did he say that in the vid?
              Yup, he said he had a painful blister for 2 weeks on his foot. Bad news for Marquez imo. He said he feels it will rectified by fight night, but if it didn't let you train at 100% what does that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                Yup, he said he had a painful blister for 2 weeks on his foot. Bad news for Marquez imo. He said he feels it will rectified by fight night, but if it didn't let you train at 100% what does that matter.
                I'd say OP should have mentioned that... but since it's Bombs... that'd derail his hype train.
                Honestly, I stopped watching when I realized I couldn't understand what they were saying

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

Interview summary:

- We've worked so hard, we've prepared so differently to how we've prepared in the last 28 years.

- Not nervous, eager to get inside that ring.

- We will put Mexicos name on top.

- I'm feeling like I never have.

- People know what I'm made of and we will leave it all in the ring that night.

- 360 degree turn on how I prepared for this. It's amazing.

- Depending on outcome of fight, will decide what to do with his career.

- Was asked if he'd like a Mayweather rematch should he win on November 12th and the signal cut off from the studio.

He is looking strong. Never seen him like this in his career. Doesn't look fat or bloated like floyd fight. Looks big but solid strong. This is going to be a war. Has all the making of a classic ending to an epic trilogy. I can't wait for this fight dam!!
                  firt of all, he said 18 yrs, not 28, and second, your are probably the most annoying troll on BS!

Comment

I have said it before and I will say it again. Regardless of what the nitwits on this site who worship Manny Pacquaio think and regardless of what the boxing writers and self-proclaimed experts think, Marquez is going to knock out Manny Pacquaio on November 12. Before the bell tolls to end the ninth round, Manny Pacquaio will have been beaten to a bloody pulp and the fight will be stopped and Pacquaio's career will be over. No Mayweather fight. No Bradley fight. Pacquaio will retire after the beating that Marquez puts on him.

Comment

*****, *******...whatever. The reality whether anyone believes it or not is Floyd will beat Pac if they fight, period. You will see Pac do his usual bobbing, weaving and bouncing in with straight lefts and feeler half jabs, swinging with his face wide open (as he always does) and eat uppercuts, check hooks and rights. Just on pure aggression, movement and punch volume he will win some rounds sure. Most of those shots will be blocked or bounce off gloves arms or shoulders. Floyd is better in the middle of the ring and on the ropes, Manny will get frustrated by round 5 and be more opened up to precise shots. If he bulls his way in, Floyd will tie him up, set traps, shoulder roll, etc. and defend Manny's offensive rushes all night. It will be even harder for Pac because now Floyd plants his feet more and comes forward with high guard, and Pac cannot fight backing up very well. Pac will systematically eat jabs and lead/counter rights all night and it will be either a late round TKO for Floyd or a UD for Floyd. The fight will be more uneventful than people think believe it or not. Pac is a damn good fighter and has done some amazing **** but I am just sorry to say to you Pac fans, dream and hope as much as you want, he won't beat Floyd. Anyone and everyone can disagree if they want but that is what will happen in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X