Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- NEW VIDEO - Marquez looks ripped and bulked up on ESPN interview!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - NEW VIDEO - Marquez looks ripped and bulked up on ESPN interview!

Interview summary:

- We've worked so hard, we've prepared so differently to how we've prepared in the last 28 years.

- Not nervous, eager to get inside that ring.

- We will put Mexicos name on top.

- I'm feeling like I never have.

- People know what I'm made of and we will leave it all in the ring that night.

- 360 degree turn on how I prepared for this. It's amazing.

- Depending on outcome of fight, will decide what to do with his career.

- Was asked if he'd like a Mayweather rematch should he win on November 12th and the signal cut off from the studio.

He is looking strong. Never seen him like this in his career. Doesn't look fat or bloated like floyd fight. Looks big but solid strong. This is going to be a war. Has all the making of a classic ending to an epic trilogy. I can't wait for this fight dam!!
    Last edited by Bombs; 11-05-2011, 05:34 PM.

Juan Manuel can bring in Rafeal in the ring with him and they still dont stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

Interview summary:

- We've worked so hard, we've prepared so differently to how we've prepared in the last 28 years.

- Not nervous, eager to get inside that ring.

- We will put Mexicos name on top.

- I'm feeling like I never have.

- People know what I'm made of and we will leave it all in the ring that night.

He is looking strong. Never seen him like this in his career. Doesn't look fat or bloated like floyd fight. Looks big but solid strong. This is going to be a war. Has all the making of a classic ending to an epic trilogy. I can't wait for this fight dam!!
      you are not a troll but you have posted this 10 ten times talking about marquez doesn't look fat like he did vs floyd like what does that have to do with the video stick to the thread dickrider

Comment

Originally posted by arshad221 View Post
        you are not a troll but you have posted this 10 ten times talking about marquez doesn't look fat like he did vs floyd like what does that have to do with the video stick to the thread dickrider
        troll fight!!!!!

Comment

Make some real fucking threads you stupid nutthugger.
          ******* BEE-otch!

Comment

Good couple of last rounds by Katsidis.

Comment

kats has turned the heat up

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Good couple of last rounds by Katsidis.
                Are you watching the fight right now? I couldn't find anywhere... i'm just going to rewatch on youtube later.

Comment

wow JMM is done he just said he had some sort of foot injury bummer there goes any chance he had to win

Comment

38 years old............144lb CW fight..........foot injury..........mmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                    X