Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Bute-Johnson Ripped, Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck to the road warrior but i don't see bute losing this one.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I'm thinking of putting my £10 free bet from Skybet on Johnson to win.

I expect Bute to win by Decision but has Bute fought anyone as good as Johnson? Even this 40+ version? I don't think he has.

I think Bute will win but I think Johnson has somewhat of a good shot.

i agree. . . he hasn't fought anybody as good as even this johnson. . .

still bute has the perfect style to negate johnson. . . he's got fast wheels so he should be able to skeet all around the ring whilst jabbing and throwing combinations. . . DOUBT he'll stop Johnson, though. . .

Comment

I'm thinking of putting my £10 free bet from Skybet on Johnson to win.

I expect Bute to win by Decision but has Bute fought anyone as good as Johnson? Even this 40+ version? I don't think he has.

I think Bute will win but I think Johnson has somewhat of a good shot.
        No, Bute's never fought anyone as good Johnson. He's damn lucky Glen is so old, because Glen from 4 years ago knocks Bute out. Only reason I'm not picking Glen without reservation is his physical decline. The speed and reflexes have probably fallen just far enough for Bute to feel good about this fight.

Comment

Bute looks like a machine

and yes he has beat better fighters than johnson. Miranda andrade 2x sakio bika brian magee

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            No, Bute's never fought anyone as good Johnson. He's damn lucky Glen is so old, because Glen from 4 years ago knocks Bute out. Only reason I'm not picking Glen without reservation is his physical decline. The speed and reflexes have probably fallen just far enough for Bute to feel good about this fight.
            Yeah, but he looked decent against Froch I thought and he obviously looked good against Green. I think he has some left in the tank.

I think he'll lose but the £10 isn't mine it comes free with the account so I have nothing to lose plus If I win that's a nice £65 so I think I'm going to do it.

Would be unreal is Johnson pulls this off. An atleast he looks in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post

and yes he has beat better fighters than johnson. Miranda andrade 2x sakio bika brian magee
              Those fighter's being better than Johnson is very argubale.

But Brian Magee? Really? In what Universe is Brian Magee better than Glen Johnson?

Comment

The way that Johnson fights I just keep picturing Bute landing a savage uppercut at some point. Johnson is a tough SOB though so he might just take the uppercut and keep coming.

Comment

Brian Magree better than Glen Jonson? Miranda better than Johnson? Andrade better than Johnson? Once again you prove you know **** about boxing.

Now Johnson is getting old, that's the only problem. But he's a better fighter than all those guys.

Comment

Yeah, but he looked decent against Froch I thought and he obviously looked good against Green. I think he has some left in the tank.

I think he'll lose but the £10 isn't mine it comes free with the account so I have nothing to lose plus If I win that's a nice £65 so I think I'm going to do it.

Would be unreal is Johnson pulls this off. An atleast he looks in good shape.
                    It's definitely worth the bet if you get good odds. I don't know much about that, but Glen is definitely a live dog because we know what he can do and we've never seen Bute fight someone this good.

I'm rooting for him, and will not be surprised if he wins.

Comment

WTF??????????? Miranda Magee and Andrade aren't better than Johnson. Where did you get that from. Even at this stage of his career Johnson would beat them. I'd pick Johnson to beat Bika but I can see Bika outworking the old man though.

The way that Johnson fights I just keep picturing Bute landing a savage uppercut at some point. Johnson is a tough SOB though so he might just take the uppercut and keep coming.
                      Now when Johnson has slowed down his style is made for Bute. He's so much quicker and will land so many puches while Johnson keeps on coming forward. I think Bute will stop Johnson in a one sided fight. Bute's upper cuts will eventually hurt Johnson but he will knock him out with a body shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X