Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Lebedev credit when he beats Toney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucky Jim View Post
    Toney fans are desperately trying to convince themselves and each other how bad Lebedev is. Very amusing. We'll see if you're right shortly.
    Are you kidding? Toney is 43 and punch drunk. Lebedev gets no props no matter how this fight turns out.

Lebedev is a very limited fighter (and that's being kind). He struggled at times against an old and shot to **** Roy Jones who got sparked in 1 round by Danny Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I just need to watch Lebedev fight to know how bad he is.

Lebedev fans are desperately trying to convince themselves that beating this James Toney would actually mean something.
      I would mean something: it would mean boxing is finally rid of James Toney. Which would be good for boxing, and good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
        Are you kidding? Toney is 43 and punch drunk. Lebedev gets no props no matter how this fight turns out.Lebedev is a very limited fighter (and that's being kind). He struggled at times against an old and shot to **** Roy Jones who got sparked in 1 round by Danny Green.
        Heads Toney wins, tails Lebedev loses, eh?

I will say this: Lebedev should walk all over Toney, and if he doesn't win easily, he should quit the ring.

Comment

I would mean something: it would mean boxing is finally rid of James Toney. Which would be good for boxing, and good for him.
          It wouldnt mean Lebedev is any less *****.

And how can any real boxing fan not appreciate the skill of James Toney?

Comment

Originally posted by HW CHAMPS
            Your boy DeGale is garbage.

Lebedev is a good fighter. He's an exciting knockout artist. Why do you hate him so much?
            He has no skill. Hes just a crap fighter. I dont hate him. He's just not very good.

Comment

The Toney fanboys are hilarious: he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and is going to beat the cr*p out of Lebedev, but if he doesn't, that's because he's shot to **** and Lebedev still sucks. Hahahaha. Talk about wanting it both ways.

All I can say is that I'm REALLY looking forward to this fight -- the fanboys have killed off any sympathy I had for Toney.
              Toney that beat Jirov beats any version of Lebedev

so it's easy to expalin

Comment

hell no i won't. Why? Joney is over the hill and buried in the woods.

Comment

no...! LOL......

Comment

Originally posted by HW CHAMPS View Post
                    I see lots of people picking Toney. He got more votes than Lebedev in every poll on Boxingscene.

Will you give Lebedev credit when he beats the shit out of Toney?
                    Toney's got an injured leg yet Lebedev cant get him out of there

Comment

he should get ZERO credit toney looks absolutely terrible, shot to pieces. I thought he had a little more than this left but dude can't even stand straight. Reflexes gone. Cant pull the trigger. Legs gone. Definition of shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X