No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. To Return on May 5, MGM Grand on Hold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
    I wanted to re-post this, because I think it really highlights how big this news is. This is huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      The Comedian is not a prophet.

But sometimes he has Prophetic dreams.

Crazy.
      many people have been thinking that this fight wouls happen in 2012 on cinco de mayo...this has been obvious...

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
        Come May 5th, it will be the 5 year anniversary of the highest grossing and most bought PPV in history, Mayweather vs De La Hoya. Cinco De Mayo parties and celebrations will be already taking place on this Saturday evening. Pacquiao will be coming off of an action packed win against JMM. Mayweather will be coming off of a win against a young power punching southpaw Victor Ortiz. Both of their PPV's will have had 1.3mill+ buys. HBO's 24/7 will be used for the build up to both of their last fights and will also be used for this mega fight. Golden Boy and Top Rank will come together without dispute and the atmosphere will be perfect to create the biggest bout in history.
        The Comedian is not a prophet.

But sometimes he has Prophetic dreams.

Crazy.

Comment

• And angulo vs canelo on the undercard.:wank::wank::wank:

Comment

• pac better step up and take the osdt like he said

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
              Lmaooooo coach

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Its hard to take anything team floyd says seriously when he himself said "Manny Pacquiao, yes, your next!" only to say the next day "I never said that, quit putting words in my mouth."

The only reason why they are talking about making the fight now is because hes facing serious time behind bars and has to take responsibility for that so once he gets locked up he can be like "I ain't ducking Pacquiao, I gotta go to jail. That ain't duckin." But in reality it is exactly ducking because he could've fought Pacquiao instead of Ortiz Period.

I'll bump this thread when Floyd gets locked up before May 5
                  look this ******* is worried it will happen because he will look like a fool

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Lmaooooo coach

Comment

• I wanna tell myself that this is why they have been delaying this fight for several years now, but is a 5 year anniversary REALLY that important of a date to have the next supermega fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X