Comment

• it's 4am and im and just so pumped after hearing that

Comment

• but guys pac still does not want the fight

Comment

• This is juicy!

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Wow the espn article says Floyd told ellerbe and Haymon he wants Pac on May 5th

Comment

• Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
              but guys pac still does not want the fight
              Deep down I'm not sure he does. He has all but said that he believes that if he loses a fight he is letting his country down, and also he believes a loss could cost him a chance at the Presidency later in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
                This article is, perhaps, the most explicit talk of Floyd's camp wanting Manny and only Manny.

This is good news.
                I wanted to re-post this, because I think it really highlights how big this news is. This is huge.

Comment

• oh yess....booking a trip now at dirt cheap prices. haha thank you floyd!!!

Comment

• This is just to try and draw attention away from the upcoming PAC fight.. Bet u after this floyd will just act like he never said anything... And if I'm wrong and team mayweater is going after PAC then thats great! It's about time.

Comment

• Its hard to take anything team floyd says seriously when he himself said "Manny Pacquiao, yes, your next!" only to say the next day "I never said that, quit putting words in my mouth."

The only reason why they are talking about making the fight now is because hes facing serious time behind bars and has to take responsibility for that so once he gets locked up he can be like "I ain't ducking Pacquiao, I gotta go to jail. That ain't duckin." But in reality it is exactly ducking because he could've fought Pacquiao instead of Ortiz Period.

I'll bump this thread when Floyd gets locked up before May 5

Comment

Working...
                      X