Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PensionKillerer View Post
    Call me son and I will call you a hoe.

Anyway yeah Bradley is a good name for sure, but when it comes to money, he don't need to talk. He is not in the driving seat. For Bradley, adding Khan to his name will also be better than anyone he could add.

Bradley should offer 60/40 all revenue.

He does nto deserve 50% especially after wasting the first negotiations.
    You just said the keyword,Bradley would be the best name on Khans resume from 140lb to 147lb..The same goes for Bradley,that sounds like a 50/50 fight if I ever heard one..Neither of umm are draws in the states..It would be better if Khan said 50/50 American money 20% of UK money...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      You just said the keyword,Bradley would be the best name on Khans resume from 140lb to 147lb..The same goes for Bradley,that sounds like a 50/50 fight if I ever heard one..Neither of umm are draws in the states..It would be better if Khan said 50/50 American money 20% of UK money...
      Well, all I know is that UK PPV most must go to Khan if Bradley gets 50%.

Heck I personally think Bradley generates less viewers and seats sold if I am correct in what I read in the past.

He sould settle for 55-45 if 60/40 doesn't appeal to him. Khan said he won't offer the same deal.

Comment

• Dude is known because of roach and manny. Outside of that he is a nobody like tim.

Dudes saying kahn is a draw in the uk. Yeah he has a decent draw in the uk but out here where he will be fighting he is a nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          Dude is known because of roach and manny. Outside of that he is a nobody like tim.

Dudes saying kahn is a draw in the uk. Yeah he has a decent draw in the uk but out here where he will be fighting he is a nobody.
          7k seats filled vs Judah, 1.3 mil viewers I think isn't bad.

Comment

• PensionKillerer, slapping fools 'round in this thread.

Comment

• This is just another bluff by Bradley. Khan already said this is his last fight at 140. It seems Bradley wants to throw some of the heat of not making the fight towards Khan since the general consensus is that he ducked Khan twice.

He knows its his last fightt at 140, he knows he won't get the same offer so now its a perfect time to call him out again.

If Khan is a small draw in the US then there are no words to describe just how irrelevant Bradley is. In either case, Khan definitly is a bigger draw than Bradley so he deserves a bigger share of the purse. Plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKillerer View Post
                Well, all I know is that UK PPV most must go to Khan if Bradley gets 50%.

Heck I personally think Bradley generates less viewers and seats sold if I am correct in what I read in the past.

He sould settle for 55-45 if 60/40 doesn't appeal to him. Khan said he won't offer the same deal.
                Then I would have to say he don't wanna fight Bradley...Nothing has change since July 23,Bradley is not taking anything less then what he is worth..Believe me two can play the game of fighting other WW or Jr WW..But why go threw all that when they could just meet for 50/50 right now??Bradley handle what he needed to handle(his promotion issues)and is now ready to get it on..If Khan wants to keep more of the UK money fine,but he can't seriously think he not gonna have to split the U.S. money down the middle..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  Dude is known because of roach and manny. Outside of that he is a nobody like tim.

what are u talking about bro man?
                  kahn outdraws bradley in bradleys home country. havent you seen the crowds in any of bradleys fights? small azz crowd. bradley is lucky to be fighting on the undercard of the pac/marquez fight...he'll get a taste of the real BIG TIME

Comment

• On one side, we got a guy who is so boring HBO refuses to pick up the rematch clause between 2 of the top 5 guys at 140 (Bradley/Alexander), then you got another guy who appears not only on UK talk shows on the regular but even gets an appearance on american late night. How many boxers appear on late night? I think we're all smart enough to fill in the particulars.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSTAM View Post
                      You can fit Bradley's entire worldwide fan-base in a 5 seat Lexus.
                      Ahahahaha! true true... it would be bradley and rome and their 2 kids, who's the fifth fan? :blow:

Comment

Working...
                      X