Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan is a better draw than Bradley full stop.

Khan has sold UK PPV's, has Bradley sold one PPV in his life?

Bradley struggled to sell in his home town LOL Palm Springs or w/e and in DC it was a fukin disgrace.

Comment

• Khan's lame... he's scared of Prescott and Bradley... He want a fight against Mayweather cause he know he'll lose and want to have the excuse to be against the best... **** him

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        Amir Khan is a CON who never wanted to fight Bradley in the first place. Bradley called him out before fighting Alexander but Con said no, then when Con knew Bradley had managerial issues he acted like he wanted the fight now with 2012 being the perfect time for the fight Con's punk ass is showing his true colors again. Bradley is the best @ 140 and can easily bide his time and get a huge money fight while Con would have to beat Ortiz and Berto for a Mayweather fight to make sense so who needs who? Con needs Bradley!!!!!
        DATE: Monday, 19 July 2010 19:26

Amir Khan has called out Timothy Bradley after the American's successful step up to welterweight.

Bradley out-pointed Luis Carlos Abregu on his welterweight debut on Saturday, but still plans to campaign at light-welterweight where he holds the WBO title.

WBA light-welterweight champ Khan says he would love to fight Bradley and says he will ask his American promoters Golden Boy to try and make the contest.

Speaking on his twitter page, Khan tweeted: "I'll fight Tim Bradley. It's the first time he's called me out.

"I'm going to Vegas and I'll talk to Golden Boy. I would love the fight. Good style for me. I'm fighting Timothy Bradley next. I'm gonna tell Golden Boy. Let's see if they want it for real. Talk is cheap."

Golden Boy might have other ideas and CEO Richard Schaefer wants to arrange an autumn fight for Khan against the winner of Juan Diaz and Juan Manuel Marquez, which is in Las Vegas on July 31.

http://www.twodice.tv/index.php?opti...dley&Itemid=50

Comment

• I don't know why people keep talking about what Bradley draws. You guys do realize it takes two to tango, right? Bradley might now be a draw for live gate but he certainly brings the most interest in Khans career. He needs to be paid accordingly and a 70/30, no UK split is not the proper pay for the biggest fight in the history of the division.

What Khan offered in the first place was generous, I'll give him that. He should get over the fact that Tim dicked with him a few months ago and realize that Bradley was banking on a bigger fight with Pac. Sometimes **** hits the fan and he has to accept that. He will make a lot of money fighting Bradley and it will finally secure his legacy at 140(if he wins), and officially make him one of the best fighters in the world. Khan is willing to give this all up because Tim messed with him a few months back, c'mon! Stop being a little teenage girl, lace em up, and lets go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            :blow:Another one who loves the ****..

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              I still don't buy the "Khan is a bigger draw" theory, without the UK sales/fans he hasn't got much going for him in the states other then he's a young champ on the way up, but the same could be said of Bradley.

Sadly everyone makes this about everything other then what it should be; 2 top jww proving who's the best. Both fighters need this fight to help their rise to the top.

50/50 would be good, 60/40 sounds reasonable. Bradley should just take the money and tax that ass.
              tHEY AREN'T HUGE DRAWERS BUT Khan is the bigger draw, whether it be 500 seats or 2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Bradley does not need Khan(which is the reason he wants 50/50)but it seems he is ready to shut him up..Bradley never fought Morales so you saying that Dunkin(not even Bradley)said he would fight him in a week is meaningless..The point/fact is Bradley is saying 50/50 you got a fight,and Khan is not willing to make that happen..
                Khan is saying 70/30 and Bradley got a fight.

Why is Bradley not responding to a generous offer considering his brand is tarnished?

I mean he lost a lot of fans by saying 'what if I lose to Khan, he's in the way of Pacquaio'

Khan doesn't need him. If Bradley wants to prove he is ready for Pacquiao he should fight Khan for 30% which is more than generous considering Bradley can't sell his home town, nor can he sell in DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  I find it ironic that Bradley is ripped so hard by Khan fans for making what was a smart financial decision for himself at the expense of looking bad publicly.

Khan fans are normally the ones championing Khan for his great business savy and all the money he makes by lowballing hopeless opponents like Salita, McCloskey and Maliggnaggi into low risk fights.

By offering Bradley 70/30 plus no PPv he is basically offering something like 85/15 overall and that's a joke. Then again Khan and his team have made it clear in the past that they are the cheapest people in boxing.

Watch and see. Khan will move up to 147 and fight someone like Sebastian Lujuan instead of taking any of the tough fights at 140 that fans want to see.
                  Sadly Bradley is fighting Cassamyor which is really great for his career.

Witter was 35. Never that good IMO.
                  Campbell was 37. Moved up.
                  Cassamayor is 40. Moved up and washed up.

Holt lost to Mabunga LOL who lost to Zab Judah.

Then the green guys in Peterson who he spars with a lot and knows his style easily.

Abregu who? Don';t bull**** me.
                  Cherry? LOL.

ALEXANDER after he basically robbed Kotelnik and got exposed. Exposed by Matthyse also.

Vasquez? LOL.

Bradley hasn;t got much better if at all a resume than Khan.

To side with Bradley and criticise Khan, you got to look at the other man also fool.

Comment

• **** bradley..

Comment

• I honestly think that Khan should just accept the deal and fight Bradley. He was talking a good one about Timothy ducking but now Bradley said he wants it and Khan says no to 50/50 again? Who is Khan? Dude be acting like he is big like Floyd and Pac. I thought Bradley was ducking before but seems to me that he was making excuses to get his business right and now he feels ready and now Khan says no to the deal? This is lame. I understand that you have to play hard ball but to me, Khan and Bradley need each other at 140 to settle who is the #1 guy in the division but in these days and times fighters don't believe in making their bones, getting to the level and then calling the shots. am sure Top Rank broke Bradley off with some cake, so he ain't hurting and neither is Khan. Make the deal and get the fight going.

Comment

Working...
                      X