No announcement yet.

Canelo talking stupid bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKillerer View Post
    Can someone translate that properly? It don't make sense.
    why you don't learn another language white b*tch

Ps

It's " IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE"
    Last edited by Pacroid; 11-01-2011, 11:41 AM.

Comment

oh man, this is embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post
        why you don't learn another language white b*tch

Ps

It's " IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE"
        lol...................

Comment

I agree with Canelo. He is better than everybody. Pacquiao is nothing without his Roids.

I'm a big Canelo fan now.

Let's go, p4p champ, greatest ever, gods chosen one, mexicos savior, and Archie killer!

War Canelo-- the next Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            DLH was a champion at a young age. Another thing is that Wilfredo Benitez won a belt at 17 years old and it wasn't a WBO belt that they hand PR boxers these days either. He earned that shit.
            also manny pacquiao became a world champion at the age of 19.

Comment

" Canelo : People like you don't realize that im 21 y/o, you tell me, where was Pacquiao at my age? i have a great future. "

Comment

damn, i've never seen this before. this was before the gomez fight, but damn! dude and his trainer are really full of themselves. i'm still a fan of his, but wow, they do not look good right about now with this kind of attitude and incidents outside of the ring. he needs to really step up and prove himself.

Comment

He has been losing me as a fan since I heard he turned down a spot on the Mayweather-Ortiz undercard because he wanted to be on the main event which prompted Golden Boy to get Staples Center just for him.

Lol, he said Gomez only lasted 6 rounds with Cotto but gave him problems, and made Cotto look bad. Last I remember Cotto pounded Gomez all over the ring, knocked him down with a jab and kept his hands down because it was too easy.

Eddie Reynoso: "I think he is a better fighter than Pacquiao because he has better footwork, a wider arsenal of different punches while Pacquiao just walks straight into you jumping up and down." I don't even need to comment on this, lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X